Sunny Ryu - Mystic Messenger

Name: Sun-Hi Ryu (or Ryu Sun-Hi if the surname comes first) 

Nicknames: Sunny (pretty much everyone calls her that, all of the time except for when she's with her parents or doing business) 

Age: 26

Gender: female

Sexuality: bisexual

Personality: Sunny is a kind, optimistic person. She'll try to see the best in everyone, even if that person is crazy mean or evil. She herself, is a very lovable person as well of course. Other than that she's a very truthful person and tells won't hold back on telling you what she thinks, even if she unintentionally ends up hurting someone's feelings.  She's creative, a hard worker and has a good sense of humour. She is kinda possessive though, and she gets jealous easily. She can also be kind of a hermit, spending hours, or days, alone in her office so she can finish an article or book. She also can't really handle people criticising her.

Appearance: Sunny has blonde hair, bangs and is around 5'5 feet tall.  She usually looks kinda tired because she always feels like she can work better at night. 

Likes: Writing, visiting art galleries, hosting parties with the RFA, working, spending money, reading, listening to music, playing the guitar, and coffee

Dislikes: being tired, her father, microwave food, getting jealous, getting bad reviews on her books or articles, and people being mean to her. 

Occupation: She's a well respected journalist, writing news articles and columns about all kinds of stuff for a popular magazine. She also writes books from time to time, most of them having sold a lot of copies. 

Friends: pretty much the whole RFA, her brother, and some of her coworkers.

Family: Her father and mother are both still alive and happily married. She doesn't visit them often though. She also has an older brother. 

Crush/ in a relationship with: V

Enemies: she doesn't really have any enemies but she does dislike her father and was never really fond of Rika. 

Backstory: Sunny was born in a rich family, her father owning a chain of successful restaurants. She had a pretty easy life, everything was given to her whenever she asked for it, but she didn't get the amount of love she needed from her parents. She usually got raised by nannies, since her parents were busy people after all. 

She met Jumin and Jihyun, or V,  at school. She spend most of her school time with them, and they became pretty close. After Rika and V started the RFA, she was there from the start as well, since she knows a lot of rich and successful people they can invite to the party because of her work as a writer and a journalist. She's pretty much had a crush on V since day one, and it only got worse and worse as the years progressed, but she never told him anything about it. (obvi if she is in a relationship with him at the start of the rp she did tell him lol)