In My Head

You sit on your bed, legs folded, with a book in your hands. You're not paying much attention to the story because you were waiting. Waiting for him to crawl next to you. All day you had been craving the sound of his soothing voice and most of all, his touch. His fingers could work magic like you couldn't believe. And those lips, oh, how wonderful. They help him speak his marvelous words and leave tiny kisses in special areas and give meaningful, tender kisses that connect with your lips. Yes indeed, you couldn't wait for him to come to bed tonight.

His figure stands in the doorway and you slowly set down your book. "Hello darling," his voice echoes through the room even though he didn't yell. He slowly walks towards his side of the bed and once he gets there, he places a soft kiss on your neck. "I've missed you." He hovers himself over you, one hand on each side of you. He leans in and places his forehead on yours. "I'm afraid it's time to wake up."

"What?"

Your eyes dart open when your annoying alarm begins to beep. Damn, another dream. You had been dreaming about this man for weeks. You had seen him around your work where you're a waitress. He was so kind to you and you seemed to develop a crush on him. You hadn't seen him in real life since but he's been showing up subconsciously more frequently than you'd like.

You head to your work that morning before the breakfast rush. Even though it is very unlikely, every day you've gone to work, there has been a tiny bit of hope in you that the man would show up with his group of friends again. But, for the past three weeks, that hope was crushed.

"Hey, [Y/N]," one of your fellow waitresses greets you.

"Hi, Angie," you wave back. "Slow morning?"

"I wish," she sighs. "Full house, sadly. We need you at tables five through eight."

"Alright," you put on your apron and grab your notepad.

The first table you serve is of a family of four. You'll remember this one because the son who looks like he is going through puberty could not and would not take his eyes off of you. The next table was a couple who looked like they were going on a date but the woman does not look too happy that it is in the morning. One glance at the next table made you drop your pen. He was here. He came back. You finally get to talk to him without being interrupted by your obnoxious alarm. You didn't notice anyone else at his table once he flashed you a brilliant smile. Wow, those teeth look spectacular. You immediately become snapped out of your trance when you realize you have a job to do.

"Hello and welcome," you smile at the group. "My name is [Y/N] and I will be your server this morning. Could I start you off with something to drink?" You start scribbling down their mumbles until you get to the man and focus on his voice.

"I'll have a water please," he says. That voice is just as amazing as you remembered and your dreams reminded you. Oh, how you wanted to quit work for the day and take him home just so you could have a conversation.

The rest of his table orders and you still have one more table to serve before you head toward the kitchen. Once there, you begin to gather cups with Angie. A light squeal escapes your lips.

"What happened?" Angie chuckles.

"He's here!" You almost shout with excitement.

Her eyes widen. "McDreamy? The McDreamy? Here?!"

You nod rapidly. "Table seven. Ugh, he's as perfect as I can remember. I'm just so upset I never got his name."

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Angie reassures you. "You have the morning to stare. God, I wish I was in that section!" You giggle at her jealousy.

You got to look at McDreamy for an hour and a half. Hopefully he didn't notice your eyes flickering from one member of his group to him. You weren't very subtle and wasn't really trying to be. You even felt like groaning audibly when the check was paid and they had to leave.

"Thank you for coming," you wave to the group before going back to the table to collect your tip. On a seat, you notice someone left something behind. A wallet. You open to see if you could catch up with whoever left it.

McDreamy. He actually left his wallet. You check his license and see his name is Thomas William Hiddleston. No use for the silly nick name now. Luckily, his group was still in the parking lot deciding who was riding with who.

"Mr. Hiddleston," you call out. "Mr. Hiddleston?" He turns around and flashes you a smile. My gosh man, are you trying to kill me?, you think to yourself. "You left your wallet on the seat."

"Oh my," he chuckles. "I did, didn't I? Thank you, miss. And please, Mr. Hiddleston is my father's name, call me Tom."

"Of course," you bow. "Well, have a good day, Tom." You turn and head back to the restaurant.

"Wait, [Y/N]," he catches up with you. He remembered my name? You turn to him and smile. "This may sound awfully strange, especially coming from someone you've just met but it was no accident that you found my wallet inside. I was just so nervous to ask you out in front of my colleagues-"

"You were going to ask me out?" you interrupt.

"Y-Yes," Tom clears his throat. "I wanted to the first time I saw you because you're so beautiful and when you look like you're having a good time, it seems sincere. I wanted to be another reason you smiled everyday. I actually came a second time but you weren't here so when my acquaintances wanted to have a meal, I suggested this place in hopes you were working."

You almost giggle at how cute he was. "That's so sweet. I would love to go on a date with you."

His face lights up. "Really?" You nod and laugh lightly. "That's so great! Oh, here, let me give you my phone number....oh damn, I don't have a pen."

You pull out a pen from your hair. "I am a waitress," you smile.

"Of course," he chuckles while writing down his phone number. You also write yours. "I'll give you a call." He waves once more before heading to his group.

"Fantastic!" You whisper to yourself. Finally, your dream is coming to life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like I should write a second part to this.....but what do you think? Thanks for reading :) and sorry I always make you wait for a new edition to the book. If you ever a request, you can comment or message me. Anyways, happy reading c: -Naj xx