Rock solid abs 🥵

My omega body was sitting on the sheerio mafia hideout room after just having consumed  matty b. What a night!

I lifted my 3foot 2 petit body and headed down hoping, wishing to see my Eddie! However Elton John didn't reply and I ran into an absolute machine of a body. Queen liz! "Rawh fam I still haven't found my baccy, I'll know I'll get Rodger in the rang rovarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Just then I saw my sussy baka hottest served hot lil ducking pumpkin patch with rotting egg kitten candy crush dumpling... Ed. Hot. I was weak at the knees. My petit knees! He gave me a look. Look. Looked into my eyes. Deep. Hot. I think he knew that I ate Matty b. I knew I should of offered him some. God how could I. He started strutting over to me. I started sweating. Panic. Panic on the dance floor panic! Plan quick. Queen liz was rambling on about private healthcare when I wrapped my pink plumed lips round her lip filler hotness. It was a steamy kiss. Rawh totes quirks! Ed stopped in his tracks. He looked brocen like drako. Omg. Did I break his heart! I pushed my 3 foot 2 omega body away from the absolute queen liz machine! I was about to burst into fight song, but he got their before me. However it wasn't fight song...but don't go breaking my heart by Elton John! Wow he was so angelic.

With tears in his round caca blue green crystal plant house with orange orange Roblox bacon orbs he said "we are holding a funeral for matty b, rest in peace shawty" I nodded my round clear skin face and he turned and I saw his bunda. Sheeeeeshhhhhh to eat that!

Queen liz came up to me and slapped my massive ginormous out of this world BUNDA! "best snog I've had in a while!" Shit! How was I going to break it to her that I wasn't a raging lesbian like her. I knew she was always in love with me!

~a few hours later~

I put my long luscious blond daddy dumptruck yellow sun ray sunglasses locks into a messy bun. Not like other girls. I shoved my over size jumper on (black to be respectful for matty b, rip shawty) and moved my 3foot 2 0.5kg body down the stairs. I walked in to the room and "me and yo daughterrrrrrr" started playing. Truly magical. There was no body because I ate him. Oops. I didn't suggest shitting it out but everyone thoughts it would be to tempting to eat it as my shit was so scrumptious.

The funeral was truly beautiful. Even mr Jackson and him and his daughter showed up. But I had to eat them since no one should no know about the sheerio mafia hideout. My eyes turned red and my nails turned into Kim ks booty. It was a rare trait! Because of my quirkyness. That must be what queen liz sees in me. Totes romantic.

~more time after~

I was standing outside in the rain being the main character. I can't help being the main character. Ed came. Hot. I couldn't help but go weak at the knees. Ed caught me. I growled cutely. He purred at me. I was aroused. "Eddddddddddsdds staawwwwwwppppppppppppp, omg stawwwwwppppppppppp you know I'm seeing queen liz" I fluttered my long NATURAL eyelashes. "I don't care hottie" sheeeshhhhh he was hot. Ed. Ed was wearing white shirt. It was raining. I saw his rock solid hard rock abs. I stared into his blue oceans fish fishy fanny alexa add to my shopping list orbszzzzzzzz. I was about to sexualised my feelings. When rawhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ringed in my ears. Shit. Ed dropped me. I turned my petit head crystal clear skin round I saw my queen liz. "My bubba its not what you think" her big bunda was quacking quaking and rumbling. Oh no......... "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-can e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-explain."

"No"

Queen liz ran off into the house like the main character she is. "Go after her you slag beached whale ugly ass baboon" "god he was hot"

I ran after my bubba kitten while still thinking about Ed's rock hard abs. Sheeeshhhhhhhhhh, I would have to do something to that after ;)