Live Laugh Lovers🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

A/N: my dearest sussy readers, I am so sorry that this chapter took so long and that it may not be as good but ndidnsinsksjdjdjdj enjoy!

********************

After the arousing car ride with Ed and the
steamy foursome with queen liz, elegant eldon, and hottie hunter, I now had a yeast infection!!!

It was all worth it. Seeing my Eddie weddys alpha side showing through (it made me hard) and my Eldon weldon and hunty wuntys BIG FAT JUICY COCKS (and practically watching gay porn uwu) bought my dreams for the few nights ahead of me. However queen liz, woah. She pulled through, she even washed her fishy fanny for me. That's a true relationship.

*a few steamy hours later*

As I was still in my dungeon cell, since nobody could be arsed to get me a a proper room, it's also where I met my queenie swarms dwarf uwu baka erin yeagae hottie, I lay. And as I lay (on my back bc main character duh) my long lucid luscious blond seaweed with my heart inside locks freshly brushed layered with my oversized jumper, it's just what my closet my made of! I though! Thinking. Dreaming. I couldn't help think about my Eddie weedy woo woo. How his ginger pubes locks swayed in the sunlight, how his caca blue water green moaning orgasming organic eyes glistened and gazed into mine, how his ROCK SOLID ABS beamed through his white tee. Hot. I was aroused, maybe I didn't the need the thought of hunter and Eldons cocks!

Anyway I was aroused, and just like that as if my guardian jedwards were reading my minds a knock. *gasps dramatically* could it be???????????? No? Surely not!!!!!!!!!

I swinged open the door and just like that it started raining even though we were inside and there stood....

Tracksuit Robert Pattison!!!!!!

Oh my days!!!!!!

"R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-e-e-e-e-e-e-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-t-t-t-t-t-t-t!"
"Hello sugartits"
Wow!
He started wanking aggressively, then he started moaning, and before you new it, he was naked. Woah his body looked so bare peng. I licked my lips and growled at him. It was a massive turn on for him. His brown juicy round plump fat eyes glistened with thirst. He was hungry. Hungry for me!!!

Kawaii!

*y/n and tracksuit Robert Pattison had sex*

I was in roberts big strong muscular arms as he cradled me. He whisper in my ear and my omega hairy body tingled at the sound of his husk voice.

"Hey wanker, why don't me and you go on a lol trip to my Manchester council estate home"
I was aroused.!!!
"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-hat like a holiday"
"No."
He breathed in heavily.
"Like a honeymoon musty"
THAT WAS IT!!!! MY PETIE 3 FOOT 2 SELF CLASPED AT THE SOUND OF HIS PROPOSAL. SHIT! I WAS HOT AGAIN!!!!

That's when he pulled a ring out from you fanny and got down on one knee.
*he coughed cutely* (must be from all the bad boy smoking he does)
"Y/n bootycakes batty Belisha Belinda Belgium butterzz batty the 5 y/ln, will you do the honours of being my wife and having a 3sum with Harry styles!

The thought of Ed rushed through my mind and could you do this. Hmmmmmmmmmmm if he really live laugh loved me he would live laugh fight for me. And that's on period!

"Yes."

My fanny flustered!