Femfresh 💋

A/N: the whole twilight movie is there for you cuties, also this chapter is 420 words long.

****************

Y/n bootycakes batty Belisha Belinda Belgium butterzz batty the 5th y/ln, do you take tracksuit Robert Pattison to be your awfully wedded husband. This was it, this was my wedding. I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins and my forehead moist with sweat.

It was a small ceremony with only the whole cast of twilight. I didn't invite any of my friends or relatives, you see my dad died before I was even conceived and my mum hated me, my: aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, cousin, other cousin, cousins friends, second cousin, step-uncle and my grandchild, brother, step brother, sister ALL died in a fateful car accident before I was born. It still brings tears to my eyes.

However there was one problem, I haven't told my queen liz tits, hottie hunter, elegant Eldon, and my eddie boo pear pops yet... I don't know how they would reacts!!!!

"Y/n?" I heard a rash voice which sounded like a bear which smoked, silly me that was rob!
"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yes?" I gazed into his fat velumptious venomn orbs, how could I not marry that man!
"Robert Pattison do you take y/n bootycakes batty Belisha Belinda Belgium butterzz batty the 5th y/ln do be your awfully wedded wife"
"I do."
"You may snog the bride" rob snogged me with great passion, his lips tasted like cotton candy vape. Yummy. He growled then I growled and then rob said y/n I have something to give you.
"What is it hottie wotty sugarplums tits?" I questioned with my petit omega 3 foot 2 body. He pulled at a gift from his arsehole, aroused, and gave it to me. I opened it up with great passion and there I found the worst gift of all time.

**************

"YOU GOT ME FEMFRESH?"

Tears were spilling out my large round beatification sea Tom Holland orbs. "YOU THINK MY FANNY IS FISHY?" I couldn't not believe him, my fanny wasn't fishy, that was...queen lizs. "Wait....are you saying queen liz?"
"Yeah she's like bare peng." I couldn't belive his bluntness, how could he, on are wedding day, a threw the femfresh at him knocking he out, my tiny body trembled and my king Lucius logician locks tumbled down my shoulders.
"Don't worry y/n, I'm here to help"
I whipped round and saw Jacob black. My favourite furry!

 My favourite furry!

A/N: NEW STORY