Foursome😳

A/N: ********THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCANDALOUS SMUT****** helped written by lolzeroony ugh thanks babes xoxo

Thanks to the GREAT advice from guardian jedward, and snogging the fittie eldon and totes hot hunter and having smutty sex with my Baka! Queen liz decided it was time to have sex again. I was aroused. I was hot all over. I was orgasming already. Fuck it was hot!

~in the bedroom~

Hunter tapped dance into the room as me and my Baka woo woo were totes snogging.

"I-I-I-I was so good to you and this is what you do." He scowled and growled (his alpha hue showing) at your bunda and motorboats the queens saggy tits.

"Rawh let's totes have a orgy you bumshaggers." She grabs me and pins me down. Hot.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-orgy, but there's only three of us?" You look around with your blue cac circle red hunger games sugar daddy old men dilfs orbszzzz innocently and confused.

"You forgot about me babycakes." Eldon from the next step pirouettes out the corner while wanking his massive juicy cock. Nice.

"Oh my days Eldon from the next step!" I say my petit body curling around hunter and queen liz.

"I'm a beast in the bed bbg." He started sniffing his plumed lips and dancing his way over. His rocketmember9000 twirling and swirling around. Queen liz grabs him and starts to go totes mental and totes quirks on his cockerel. She was hungry and was eating hunters massive arse. "Don't think we forgot about you." He grabs you petit small body and thrusts.

I scream reminding myself of my Eddie weddie fanny wanny babygirlllllll Ed! I become breathless as I try to move my petit 3foot 2 0.5kg body. UwU.

"Scoundrels, bloody scoundrels." Queen liz starts to scream and moan.

Everyone is going mad and cray cray and is a moaning fiasco. It was so not like me. Quirky. I cant become a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a normal girl. Silly me. It musty just be my goofy side showing. I'm so quirky. It's probably bc I'm one of the boyzzzzzzzzzz.

Suddenly Eldon screams, "OLÉ OLÉ, OLÉ, OLÉ CUM NOW!" He keeps repeating it with dominance and I cum everywhere!

Everything stops when you see your Eddie weddie wanker spice girls yo tell me what you want what you really want you want standing in the door way! Oh no!

You rush out from under hunter and grab your arm from Eldon and barge past queen liz who was sniffing your clothes. I love it when she does that. It's totes hot! Rawh I wanted to show my alpha dominance but I didn't.

My Eddie weddy was running down the corridor with him fat dumptruck looking so scrumptious. I bit my plump hot blood vampire Stephan is having sex with Damon lips. And grabbed his tee showing his rock solid abs!

"What" he growled and snarled at me his nails curling. "What do you want ugly ass whore" I tried not to orgasm. It was going to be a challenge.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-i-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I just came too apologise. He looked down. I realised I was nude. I tried to cover my omega body. It wasn't hard since I was 3foot 2. He gave me a look which showed off his blue bestie vibes vibrating orbzzzzzzzzzzzz. He just shrugged and walked off. He was planning something. I don't know what but it wouldn't be good. But- on the plus side I have three days juicy scrumptious booty fannycrust hotties eating for me.

kawaii.

I wasn't like other girls, I knew Japanese.

So I heading back to the bedroom to finish my foursome and walked in on Eldon eating out hunter and queen liz using her whip. It was steamy.