2.

_______

3RD POV
_______

.

.

"Who the fu- who are you?"

It was on a highly irritated Toji that we begin this chapter.

The annoyed dad was currently sitting on the ground across from a smiling Colith who had a pleased Megumi in her arms.

Earlier that evening, he had tried to separate his son from her, though he didn't expect to suffer his first ever defeat from a baby of all things. The brat adamantly refused to let go and even started wailing which highly irritated him. He had no other choices but to leave the kid with her.

The worst part was the smug smile the bitch had the audacity to give him. Only the small table, where some warm green tea that had appeared out of nowhere, surely her doing, separated them.

"Oya~? you don't seem in a good mood my guy...you good?" She cooed in a fake worried voice that caused a vein to throb on his forehead, struggling to remain calm.

"You're still alive, I see. How did you get here?" He clenched his jaw tightly and decided to ignore the tone she used. She quirked a brow before looking down at the baby in her arms.

She stroked the boy's pink chubby cheek affectionately, drawing the cherub's attention toward her. Megumi glanced up at her with big malachite eyes.

"Hey Gumi, Imma drop you in your crib so I can talk to your daddy, we'll be quick!", she announced in a soft tone, surprising Toji who raised a brow, intrigued. The boy gurgled, displaying his gums in a smile.

Colith beamed, "ight! I'll be right back!" she got up which earned her a harsh scowl from Toji, causing the air to tense. "What? you'd rather scare the living crap out of your kid with your face? Cause you're hella terrifying right now, haha!", Toji almost got up to throw hands but stopped when he heard a whimper from his kid.

He eventually sighed, controlling himself so as not to further frighten the snot whose large innocent eyes were glued to him.

"Scram." He reluctantly grunted, watching the pest disappear in the hallway with his son before coming back a few minutes later without the cherub.

Colith chuckled, amused by the icy glares she was receiving before plopping in front of the man, unmoved by the clear hostility he exuded.

"Eh, must be quite confused, right Toji?"

His eye twitched because of the casual way she addressed him. He usually didn't care about honorifics, still, it somehow pissed him off.

"Why the hell is lil old me still alive and kicking after being beheaded and all the jazz", she lazily waved a hand, "How the heck did I manage to survive against The Gojo Satoru...hm hm yep"

Nodding, she crossed her arms, pretending to think very seriously about it before suddenly raising her head to stare at him.

"I have absolutely no idea! Haha!"

The silence that followed her statement was so heavy that they could both hear Megumi making baby noises in his room.

"You're fucking starting to-"