12.

_______

3RD POV
_______

.

.

"A spar?"

"Ya-uh! I figured a little spar wouldn't hurt, knowing how you ain't going out there killing everything jujutsu related-Don't think I didn't notice you twitching in envy every time there's a fight in a movie. So yeah, a spar!"

Toji quirked an amused brow, smirk blooming on his scarred lips. "Huh-uh, and what's the true reason for this 'spar' besides ogling me?" he asked smugly. "You're not subtle about it." He stretched out his arms and twisted his torso, allowing Colith to indeed shamelessly perv on him.

They both stood facing each other, a small distance separating them. They were garbed in warm clothes that were still good enough for maneuvers. The vacant lot she had chosen was far from any curious eyes and Colith had previously checked if anyone was nearby, and found that there was no one within a two-kilometer radius. They could therefore go all out without worrying about causing too much damage.

Colith blew a raspberry, not fazed for being called out. "Hmpf, not my fault if you're eye-candy, plus it's your birthday dear, so let me please you dammit!"

Toji's smirk widened, eyes crinkling into something flirtatious. "Ooh? 'Please me,' you say?" He teased. "Why not-" He ducked under a rapid snowball thrown his way by a red-faced Colith. She was hissing like a cat who had just been doused with water.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, you pervert..."

He scoffed, placing a hand on his chest in mock hurt. "Me a pervert? You wound me." He chuckles. "I wasn't the one drooling at the sight of you, now was I?"

"It's called appreciation!" he looked unconvinced. "Ah, fuck! Let's just fight!" She shouted, taking a Taijutsu stance she had seen in Naruto. "Bring it on!"

"You sure about that, you may get hurt..." He immediately spotted flaws in her stance and was itching to correct them. Still, he knew she'd be okay, she was resilient.

She just clicked her tongue in response and didn't move until he finally assumed that stance she remembers seeing in the manga- minus Peggy and his weapons.

He wouldn't be using any so she stayed stored in his mouth- how he did that she didn't know. She did ask him how he came up with it, and only received a shrug and a vague response. Something about wishing to be left alone at time, and since he was considered a non-sorcerer, and could, therefore, blend in with the populace, his body served as some kind of barrier that would prevent Peggy's detection.

Despite his words though, Toji began to feel excited at the promise of a fight. His heart picked up its pace, his pupils dilated in pleasure as he licked his lips in anticipation. It had been two months since he last fought, which was too long for his tastes, and the curse user was dumb enough to underestimate him for his lack of cursed energy, so the fight didn't last long. It was pitiful. He'd wanted something more challenging, a stronger opponent. He hadn't felt such exhilaration since his encounter with the white-haired brat, so for an opportunity to clash with a stronger opponent made him giddy. Colith, despite her smaller frame compared to his, had given him a hard time, mostly due to her evasive maneuvers.