"I get a lil shy sometimes bby.."

"Wtf you keep looking at?" Tamia said to me in an annoyed tone, as she was about to walk into the store. I was sitting in my car waiting for my cousin to come out, when she walked past.
"Your cute ass, but if you want beef that's fine too." I responded flirtatiously while looking Tamia up & down.
"Why you couldn't just tell me I was cute?" she said in that feisty tone I heard her use a couple times before around the neighborhood.
"I get a lil shy sometimes baby, but I just did" I said while licking my lips just a lil bit.

As we were eyeing each other, her older sister walked out and said "Bitch I thought you needed roll up." Tamia then walked in the store with her sister, as my cousin was coming out the store.

"What that bitch wanted?" my cousin asked as she was opening the passenger side door to get back in the car.
"Shit, she wasn't talking to me" I said as I put the car in reverse and drove out the store lot.

See our families had a little history. We had a couple of beefs growing up in the hood, so it was known between us that we aint really fw each other like that. We didn't really have any beef at the moment though and our familes would sometimes speak to each other in passing, but nothing forreal.

I didn't give a fuck about all that old shit tho. We grown now and Tamia was looking good as fuck lately. I mean she always was cute, but I never looked at her like that. We were two years apart (I was 24 & she was 22) and she had sisters my age and older that I used to hang with when we were younger, so I never really paid her any attention forreal.
I've been seeing her lil ass alot this summer cause I actually started coming outside, and I know she been looking at me too.

Later that night I was taking the garbage out & she was sitting on her porch, smoking a blunt.
"Yo Erica come here" she said to me as I was walking back to my porch to smoke my blunt. I lit my blunt & walked over to her & said "Wassup love?"
She said "you tell me, you the one that was acting like you wanted my number or sumn."
I chuckled and said "yea, where you get that from?"
"Shutup" she said playfully as she grabbed my blunt and took a pull. I'm not even gone cap, that shit turned me on a little bit. I wasn't used to girls being dominant with me, so she definitely had me intrigued.
I opened my phone and she had to be reading my mind cause she grabbed it from me and said "let me do it". As she grabbed my phone, her hand glided down mine.
"If you wanted to touch me, then just say that." I said playfully. She put her number in, then handed me my phone back.
"You still funny as hell I see" she said while laughing.
"I didn't know you remembered me like that" I said while locking my phone.
"I remember alot" she said.
I leaned on the railing on her porch & said "Damn, can I have my blunt back Stanley" She gave me hers and said "Here. Try this. Let me put you on to some good shit" while laughing.
I laughed back and asked "Ya sisters know you out here talking to me?" in a playful but serious manner, while passing her back her blunt.
"Probably not" she said to me before asking back "Shiddd, do ya cousins know you talking to me?"
"Probably not" I said back while getting off the railing to walk to my car across the street.
"Come here real quick yo" I said while getting in my car. She walked over and all I could do was stare. She had on a crop top that stopped right under her titties and some short biker shorts. She looked good as hell walking to my car, and at that moment, I knew we was gone be fucking soon. She got in and asked "Where we going?" . I said "anywhere you wanna go love" with a playful smirk.?
She said "you play all day, but I can't go far. My son in there sleeping."
I said aigh and we started talking.
Somehow during our convo, my lips ended up on her neck and my hand on her titties. I was kissing and sucking on her neck, while rubbing on her nipples and she couldn't stop moaning "Erica" and "fuckkkk".

As I was sliding my hand down to her pussy, her little sister called her phone and said "Mon up. Where'd you go?"
"Down the street to cousin house to get more weed. Im coming back now." She said as we watched her sister go back inside.
I had a 2020 Infiniti Q60 with tinted windows all around, so her sister could be looking dead at us and wouldn't even know we were in there. I hated a fishbowl car.

She readjusted her bra and got out the car. As she was getting out I smacked her ass and said "yeah get in the house"
She said "Whatever" as she shut the door, then leaned in after I rolled the window down and said "you better text me!!"
"How could I not?" I asked as I leaned back and relit my blunt. She walked away & I rolled the window up and finished my blunt before going back inside.