"I was trynna see just how long you thought you could hide this shit from me"

I sat in my car a lil bit waiting for my cousins to come outside so we could smoke before I left. Tamia drove off, but didn't look at me this time. 2 minutes later, my cousins Missy and Asia , whom were also my roommates finally came out. I was about to smoke with them before I left.
As we were smoking my cousin Missy said "Bitch, is you coming back tonight or you going w/one of ya bitches again?"
"Don't do that. . Yall know I only been fucking with Tirah for a minute and barely at that.😭" I said.
"Mhm, bitch dnt get lost tonight" Asia chimed in then laughed before saying "You know how ya ass do with these bitches"
"Bitch shutup, I'm staying with Liyah & my niece tonight. & bitch I asked you to bring my bag down off the couch."
"Its in the backseat bitch" she responded.
We finished smoking and I left.

**
I walked in and put my gift in front of the table. I bought the biggest gift of course. That was my heart. I loved her like mine and my baby could get whatever out of me. She was turning 6 and wanted this big ass barbie dream house. Liyah said she wasn't buying it because it came with too many pieces that would just be all over the house, so I got it anyway. What she gone do to me? 😂 nothing! And she knew I was getting my baby what she wanted. She always joked that I was Lani's dad cause I spoiled her, and her actual dad was sometimey.

When the kids were playing their lil birthday party games I saw Tamia go to the bathroom. About 3 minutes later, I got up and went too. When I walked in she was at the sink reapplying her lipgloss. I checked the stalls to see if anyone was in there, then grabbed Tamia aggressively but not too rough, by her arm and backed her up into one of the stalls.
"Get tf off me" she said , but not serious enough for me to let her go.
"Its mad people here" she said
"Idgaf. Why you acting like that? What's ya problem yo?"
She just stared at me with a straight ass face, cute as hell of course. I grabbed both sides of her waist with my hands and kissed her. She let me for a few seconds, then turned her face. I grabbed her throat gently and started kissing her ear. "Talk to me" I said after moving back. She just looked at me again. Then she walked out and gave me the finger. I smiled at her as she walked away. This girl aint even know that shit like this just turned me on.
I fixed myself up then walked out the bathroom. When I got back into the main event room, my niece came running up to me and said "Auntieee, mommy said you staying with us tonight. Forreal forreal? She asked excited
"Forrea forreal" I said back. That was our version of a promise.
We did the presents, then ice cream and cake and when the party ended at 6, we gave out candy bags and take aways. When everyone left, me, Tamia, her older sister and Liyah cleaned up the place, packed up everything then headed home.

When we got to my best friend's house she had the guest room made up for me for no reason, like she did for me every time I came over. Girl know either me and her, or me her and Lani would just end up in her bed or on the pull out couch every time.

It was around 1 a.m , Lani was sleep and Liyah & I were finishing some weird movie she put on as usual lol. My phone rang and it was Tamia. I knew she wasn't gone stay away from me for long 😭.
When I answered, it was loud af where she was at. There was loud music playing and people were yelling.
"Ericaaaaaaaaaa. Come to the club" Tamia said. She was talking slower than normal and slurring her words a little. I instantly knew she was drunk.
"Girl where you at? And who tf you with?" I asked
"Girl chilll tf out. Im gooood! Im with my bitches" she exclaimed!
"You sound drunk af! And I dnt know those bitches. Im coming to get you brah! Send me your location and SIT yo ass down somewhere in there!!"
"Who that?!" Liyah mouthed. "Tamia?" She continued
I looked at her with widened eyes!
"Ohh youain think nobody knew" she said before laughing
I hung up the phone and said "Well bitch, how did you know?" & laughed back
"Girl im yo best friend. I wouldn't be a good one if I didn't. I see the way yall be looking at each other. I seen you go after her today. And plus. . I just heard her voice through the phone😂" she said while cracking the fuck up.
"When was you gone say sumn?" I asked
She said "That's the thing, I was wondering when you was gone say something. I was trying to see just how long you thought you could hide this shit from me. And bitch when tf we start doing those anyway?" I looked at her confused
"SECRETS BITCH😂" she responded, understanding my confusion!
"Girl, idek it just happened. But then she just stopped talking to me anyway and idek why. Then bitch, she saw me pull up with Tirah earlier & been giving me attitude ever since. Which is actually why I'm surprised she even called me" I said.
"Girl idk but you know what they say about the person you call when you drunk😏" she said
"Girl naw. She said she aint want all that." I said laughing it off, but realizing she might be right.

When I got to the club, Tamia was in a section with 2 other girls. They were standing on the couch, twerking, and yelling "ayeee" like bitches do😂. Twerkulator by The City Girls was playing. You throw that on anywhere and bitches start twerking instantly!
When Tamia saw me she jumped down and yelled "Ericaaa. You came" and gave me a hug. Her and her friends was drinking casamigos and they all was drunk af. I told her I was taking her home and they said if she was leaving so were they. "Good idea" I said laughing "Cause yall mfs drunk af" I finished. I grabbed Tamia who was the drunkest and walked her out to my car and her friends followed. They all caught a lyft there, but I wasn't letting them catch a lyft back in that condition. As we were driving Kash Doll's "Like a Pro" came on and Tamia turned it up and they finished turning up. I just sat in the driver seat smiling and laughing at their crazy asses. I loved seeing girls having fun and enjoying themselves. I dropped both of them off at one house and before I drove off with Tamia, she told me she didn't wanna go home. I stayed to make sure they got in and it took their drunk asses forever to get the key in the door. They said bye to Tamia before going in but her drunk ass was already sleep. I was thinking of where I could take Tamia, but wherever I would take her would be with me. I didn't wanna go anywhere else but back to Liyah's house because I know if I wasn't there when Lani woke up she would be so disappointed. I decided Tamia didn't have a choice and called Liyah to tell her I was on my way back and with Tamia.
15 minutes later, we got there and she was still knocked tf out. I parked my car in Liyah's garage and got Tamia out the car. I wrapped her legs around my waist and naturally she wrapped her arms around my neck, all while still sleeping. She was light, so it was no problem carrying her upstairs. While we were halfway to the guest room she lifted her head up and said "Where are we?" but laid back down before I could answer her. I took her to the guest room, undressed her and put her clothes in the washer. I came back ran her a bath in the guest room bathroom and put her in. When she was in the tub, she woke up, but was in & out and rambling about me being a good girlfriend and taking care of her. I dried her off & got one of my oversized t-shirts I left there before and put it on her. I put my night clothes on and got in the bed with her. She looked so pretty and peaceful when she wasn't mugging me🙄. I turned the light off, kissed her on her forehead, then went to sleep my damn self, cause I was BEAT!