"Girl, just light the blunt & ride"

"Wyd?" Tamia texted me. It was 3pm & I had just got out of my 2nd shower for the day.
"Just got out the shower. Wassup?" I responded.
She replied and said "Get dressed and come outside" . Lol, she was so adorable when she tried to take charge.
I finished getting dressed and she was sitting in her car in front of my house. I got in and she drove off.
"Girl where are we going?" I asked jokingly but wanting to know!
"Girl just light the blunt and ride" she responded.
"Aigh then" I responded while lighting the blunt before pulling out a sandwich bag full of weed out my side knee pocket. I had on hunter green cargo capris, a white crop top, and white forces. When I pulled out my weed Tamia said "why you always got mad weed on you? Let me find out you the plug or something" while laughing.
"I might be" I responded. She looked at me, realized I was serious, and said "Oh word. Say nomore"
We drove for about 50 minutes and when we stopped driving we were at the beach. We got out and walked to the boardwalk and I laughed and said "Oh shitt. Let me find out you trying to take me on a date."
She rolled her eyes playfully and just kept walking.
We played some boardwalk games and when the boardwalk closed we walked to the beach. I didn't know if the beach was closed or not, but shit I just kept walking with her.
She pulled two beach towels out her bag and said she would be right back! We parked close to the boardwalk and beach entrance so she was only gone about 5 minutes! She came back and dumped out snacks, weed , backwoodz and bottles of water on the towels. I looked at the snacks and said "How'd you know?" She responded "I just got all the shit I seen you eat before" while chuckling.
I rolled 2 blunts of my weed, and she did the same. We were two blunts in before her pussy was in my mouth 🤦🏾‍♀️ shit I couldn't control myself around her. She looked at me with those low high eyes with her lashes on and she knew how much that turned me on. Next thing I know she was sitting on my face😭. Before i could finish she jumped up and fixed her skirt and said "lets go!!!"
We got in the car and drove to a hotel nearby which she had already booked. We went up to the room & I pulled out one of the blunts rolled from earlier. I was sitting on the bed leaning back on the pillows smoking in my bra and panties when Tamia came and climbed on top of me and started kissing on my neck. That shit was an instant turn on for me. I threw my head back and moaned. I was about to put the blunt out & she whispered "Keep smoking" in my ear seductive as hell. That shit had me dripping more than a motherfucker getting out the tub. She started sucking my nipples while playing with my clit. That shit drove me crazy. Back arched moaning her name and all. She started smiling, then went down and moved my panties to the side and starting licking my clit. She started off slow, then started going crazy. Oh & if you wondering about the blunt, I dropped it the moment she put her tongue to my clit. Luckily the ice bucket was on the side of the bed & it fell in there😭. She slid her fingers back inside of me & continued licking on my clit. She stopped for a second and said "damn, you so wet baby!" then started sucking my clit and I came right then & said "Tamiaaaaaa. SHIT." She started laughing & kissed my pussy and said "That's some good shit. I should've tasted it sooner."
She saw the blunt in empty ice tray & looked at me and laughed. I said "shutupppp😂" before playfully throwing a pillow at her. I knew SHE would love it here, but damn I aint think she was gone have a playa like this😭.

**
When I woke up it was 8 in the morning. I reached on the dresser and got the last blunt we rolled from the beach. Tamia was coming out of the bathroom brushing her teeth. She pulled out a new toothbrush from her bag and tossed it to me. I took another pull, put the blunt out then joined her in the bathroom to brush my teeth.
After we brushed our teeth we got dressed, got our stuff together and headed home.

When we got home, I told Tamia to drop me off at the gas station up the street from our house. Before I got out, she grabbed my face and gave me a kiss and said "I had fun" with a smirk on her face. I winked at her and said "me too babygirl" then went in the gas station.
When Tamia got in the house, her oldest sister said "Bitchhhh, where you coming from looking like yesterday?" while laughing. She smirked back and said "Out" before going into her room.

When I got in the house, my cousins were in the living room smiling. I knew they was bout to be on bullshit so I immediately started laughing.

My cousin Missy said "Bitch you look happy as hell." Then my other cousin Asia said "THAT BITCH GOT FUCKED!" and we all started cracking up.

After I got out the shower and put some house clothes on I laid in the bed and had flashbacks from lastnight. No fem aint ever eat my pussy like that before, and all them bitches be pillow princesses. I had to get my lick back from Tamia, I had to. I couldn't let her win like that. The next time we fucked I was definitely gone slut her out.