"I love you sexy"

When I woke up in the morning, I rolled over and felt the side of the bed looking for Tamia. I didn't feel anything so I sat up.
"Bae?" I called out. No answer. I checked the bathroom in my room and she wasn't there either.
I went downstairs and she was sitting on the couch with her legs tucked under her, chilling with my cousins as if they been besties they whole life. They had 2 blunts in rotation & Tamia looked at me smiling and said "Hey bae. Here" as she extended the blunt out to me.
"1. Not yall bitches cyphing without me & 2. Ouhh look at yall. Chilling and shit" I said grinning!
"Girl shut tf up and hit the blunt" Missy said
"I gotta brush first. Yall know ion play that" I said back
"Yea, go handle that hoe" Asia chimed in.

I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth & blushing hard af. I knew we weren't going to be on the low forever, but I was so nervous about how that conversation with our families would go. I was so glad that everyone was cool again. I didn't want any negativity from either sides surrounding our relationship, cause I was planning on keeping Mi around forever. Not even only that but I really did miss Mani and them.
I was mid thought when Tamia came and wrapped her arms around me from behind.
"What got you smiling so hard?" She asked
I wiped my face & said "nothing" before giving her a kiss.
"You sure its not cause you "love daddy baby" she asked while smirking at me.
"You heard thatt?" I asked with my eyes widened a little.
"Yes, I did & I wanted to say it back, but I didn't want to interrupt your little monologue" she said laughing 😭
"Girl shutupppp😭" i said lightly pushing her shoulder.
She sat on the counter attached to the sink, looked at me and asked "So why you couldn't say that to my face? You scared?"
"Nah. Thats just when it came out." I replied looking into her eyes.
"Stop lookinggg at me like that!" Tamia said shying away & turning her head.
"Don't turn away" I said grabbing her face and turning it back to me.
"I love you sexy" I said looking her into her eyes again.
"Ericaaaaaaa. Stop doing thatttttt" she said, hiding her face this time. "You making me nervous" she continued, while blushing.
"What?" I asked while smiling and grabbing her hands from her face. "I said it to your face" I continued, still looking at her.
"Why you be acting so shy all of a sudden?" I asked laughing a little
"Idk. . You make me nervous. I'm grown as hell & been fw you for 2 months going on 3 now & you still make me nervous & give me butterflies. That's mad embarrassing 😭" she answered while putting her hands back to cover her face.
I grabbed them again & said "nah. Dnt be embarrassed. I think its mad cute." I then grabbed her face and started kissing all over it.

"You wanna know something?" She asked while laughing?
"What?👀" I asked curiously
"You know I been plotting on you for mad long now right?😭" she asked
"Girl how? If I would've never told you you was cute that day, you would've kept that same attitude." I said disagreeing with her.
"But why you think I was even standing there in the first place?" She asked.
"Girllll byeeee" i said laughing
She finally got serious and said "No E, I'm like deadass. I knew yo ass was gone be looking like always. But I'll admit, I was waiting on you to say something Ms. Boldness, but you was taking too long. So I had to flirt the best way I knew how😭"
"Wowwwww" I responded "and getting smart was yo best way?. . I probably would've said something to you sooner or later this summer any way" I finished.
"Well, I'm glad you didn't, cause now I can say I bagged youuuu" she said in a sing songy way
"Whatever you want ma" I said while sticking my tongue in her mouth.

**
"Bae come get dressed at my house" Tamia said as we were laying in my bed. "Pleaseeee" she continued
"Okay girllll" I said laughing at her. "Now ✨I✨ get to see how YOU living.

As Tamia was getting dressed I was gathering my shit to get ready.
"Damn, you worse than me" she joked as I was putting everything in my big tote.
"Let me see what you wearing anyway."  Tamia said while trying to peek in my bag
"Mind yours" I responded while pushing her head away.
"Anddddd we gotta go to the liquor store to pregame." She slid in there.
"Aww come on now Mi, you know ion like drinking fr." I responded.
"C'mon bae please. You remember last time i got you drunk. You was wilding." Mi said
"Mmm. If i drink before the club, I'm not drinking there." I responded
"Nvm then, I'd rather you drink there!" She exclaimed.

When we got to the liquor store I was about to go in for Mi, when she said I wouldn't even know what liquor to look for.
"Well I'm coming with you then. No way I'm letting you go in there by yourself!" I exclaimed
We were walking in & instantly a man standing by the door looked at Mi & said "yoo". I put my arm around her waist & gave him a nasty ass look
He said "My bad then" & tried to talk to the next girl walking in. Im just glad he backed down, cause men get crazy about rejection.
"Hurry up" I said as she was already grabbing a bottle of casamigos!
"Im already done" she said while paying for it.
I grabbed her waist held her close to me and we walked out. We got to her house shortly after & started to begin our night.

Sorry yall. I'm back now. Imma just end it here since its been so long.