"What I do now? 🤦🏾‍♀️😂

"You shot out yo" I texted Tamia while smiling and shaking my head.
"What I do now? 🤦🏾‍♀️😂" she texted me back.
"You know. Thats why yo ass laughing." I responded. We were talking about the fact that she saved her number in my phone under "TamiaFineAss🥵" I mean shit she wasn't fucking lying tho.
"Why you wanna bother me early in the morning about some shit we both know is true? 😂" she texted back
"Girlll it is not no damn early in the morning. 😂😂😂" I responded.
She sent back "It is to me shittt. I just woke up😂"
"Where Mon at?" I asked
"He's with my mom for today. She took him and my nieces and nephew out. She bringing them back tomorrow." she texted back.
"Aigh so you coming outside later then?" I asked.
And she didn't text back after that.

*Later That Day*

"Let me buy you a drink" Tamia texted Erica.
"Lol oh yeah? Frm where?" responded Erica.
"My cousin make them in the summer time" she texted back
"Aigh bet, just don't have me out here shaking my ass on top a car😂" I joked.
"Lol, shutup I got you" she texted back.

Five minutes later she texted me and said the drink was ready and she was coming outside.

Two minutes after that, she came out and sat on her porch. I was already on mine with my gang. Our porches were across from each other but not directly, as they were also one house over. She sat down on a chair on her porch and joined her friends and cousins. She looked up and our eyes met. I gave her a look that gave her no choice but to understand and nodded my head very lightly to the left side (where my car was parked on the street in front of my house.)
My cousin Asia asked "Why tf she looking over here" and I said "Be nice." Nobody thought nothing of it because I was always the peaceful one in the group. 5 minutes later, I walked to my car and told my cousins I was going to get roll up and that I'd be back.
I pulled down the block & parallel parked my car in an empty spot on the street. Our block was long and on a little hill, so where I parked was far away that they couldn't see us from the top of the street. About 7 minutes later, I was sitting in the car with my music playing low, smoking and texting this other shorty I had been talking to for a short while, when she pulled on the door handle. I unlocked the car door and she got in and said "Hey daddy" in this aggressive but seductive tone. I said "wassup" as I grabbed the drinks from her and put them in the cup holders. She told me one was mixed with Henny and one was mixed with Patron. I wasn't fucking with no Henny, so I picked up the one mixed with Patron. She said "Sip tht shit slow, cause its some shit" and laughed
I said "I'm not drinking it right now. I don't drink and drive girl. I just want to taste it."
It was actually really good. As I was putting it back into the cup holder, she asked "How you get away?"
I smiled and said "store run. Roll up" while holding up the extra wraps I always kept in my car.

"What you say?. . I'm going to cousin house for some weed.?" I said mockingly while laughing

"Shutupppppp" she said laughing.

I pulled out some weed I got from cousin earlier and asked "You trynna hit this?" as I started unwrapping the backwood.

She said "Let me do it" as she took the backwood and the weed from me"

Before we started smoking, I picked up my phone and changed the song. Sometimes I liked to listen to slow jams when I smoked so I put on Love Song by Future and Rihanna.
Tamia said "what you know bout this?" As she finished sealing the blunt.
"You the youngin here" I responded while turning up the music slightly.

A few minutes later and halfway through the blunt, my eyes were low as fuck and my lashes didn't make it any better.

"You are so pretty" Tamia said while passing me the blunt.

"Oh yeah?" i asked in a playful, but chill voice.
"Yeah. Your face cute as fuck" she joked.

"So come put your pussy on it then" I said playing, while blowing smoke out my nose.

She tilted her head back a little and said "You saying that like I won't do it forreal."

I put the blunt out and laid my seat all the way back so that the headrest was touching the backseat and said "So wassup?"

She climbed up over to my side and put her left knee on the seat and her right knee on the other side of my face, on the door where the lock and window switch were. She lifted her sun dress up and lowered herself closer to my face. She had on these pretty black lace VS panties.I moved them to the side and rubbed her clit a little bit with my left thumb. She was already wet and her clit was starting to throb. I flicked my tongue across her clit a couple times before slowly sliding my ring and middle finger into her wet pussy. She instantly gasped and said "Ericaa....fuckkk" softly and intimately.
She starting moving her hips in a circular motion moaning "Ericaa" while using the cup holder cushion in the middle seat to hold her left hand & the rear deck of the car to hold her right forearm.
While still holding her panties to the side with my right hand, i started to finger her a little faster while licking her pussy faster as well. Her gasps sped up, along with her moans. Her voice got louder as she said "fuck, fuCK FUCK" while grinding her hips faster. Her pussy muscles started to tighten on my fingers as my phone started ringing. They tightened even more as I was about to pull my fingers out and she whispered "Don't stop daddy." I instantly came in my biker shorts, I was already horny with a throbbing pussy from hers being so wet, but hearing her say that did it for me. I finished eating her pussy and she came all over my fingers and face. She climbed down off me, and back into her seat as I was moving my seat back up. When I was finished adjusting my seat my phone started ringing again. She leaned over and tongue kissed me then said "Now you can answer"
I realized then, that I was in for a ride with this one.