"So what it got to do with you then?"

I was in my head all day about Tamia telling me she loved me. I kinda felt bad because I hadn't been paying my Goddaughter any attention
"Auntieeee" she said a little louder than her usual voice.
"Hunh?" I asked, snapping out of it
"I said can we go to the park? And can Mon come?"
"Sure baby", I responded
"Lani want Mon to come to the park with us" I texted Tamia
"Okay" she responded
"You too" i sent back
"Girl Lani want me to come? Or you?" She texted
"Girl just bring yo ass baldhead😂" i said
"Im baldheaded but you like playing in my shit🙄 "dAmN bAe YoU gOt So MuCh HaIr""
Lmaoo, she wasn't, but I loved to fw her. (Picture of her hair below)

I still didn't know what to do about Tamia telling me she thought she loved me, and it was still on my mind

About an hour later, we decided last minute to go to Wildwood. Even though Lani and Mon said they didn't want to get in the water, we got them to agree to go when we brought up ice cream and boardwalk games. They instantly said yes.

                                *Tamia's POV*
I was looking at Erica playing with Mon and Lani so in awe. She was so good with kids and that was a plus. I was starting to get a lil sad that she didn't say anything about my little outburst last night, but I wasn't worried too much because at least she didn't Ghost me. I enjoyed being around her and wanted to live in her freaking skin. I just hoped she felt the same way.

Lani & Mon were playing in the sand. They were winding down from all the ice cream & games. They begged us to go play in the sand & we agreed.

It was about 8:30 pm & the sun was starting to disappear. Erica came from playing with the kids & sat next to me. She readjusted her position and sat behind me with her legs on the outside of mine. She said in a lower tone in my ear "Do you see the sunset baby? Its beautiful isn't it?"

It took me off guard because I didn't know Erica was into that kind of stuff, because she was so thuggish lol

It took me off guard because I didn't know Erica was into that kind of stuff, because she was so thuggish lol. That made me THAT much more attracted to her. I responded "yes baby, like you." I was such a fucking simp right now. Wtf!
She said "you too baby" then kissed my neck. We finished watching the sunset then headed home.

*Erica's POV*
When we got my best friend was waiting in my room. She came to pick up Lani. She said "Where you was at hoe? Somewhere simping?" I said "Now how Imma do that when Lani was with me?" She looked at me and said "Girl bye, Lani already told me bout yall little play date. You stay keeping secrets. Ion like that"
"Nah bitch you know its never nun like that. i just wanted to see who side Lani was on" I said while laughing and shaking my head at Lani.
Then we all started laughing. We talked for a little bit, then they headed home.
Tamia texted me 10:37 p.m & said she was at the gas station getting roll up cause the store didn't have the kind we liked. I told her she didn't have to come get me cause I was just gone walk up there to meet her because instead of smoking in front of our house in the car, this time I wanted to go by the waterfront at the park around the corner.
As I was getting closer to the gas station, I heard all this loud ass commotion. It was some bitches fighting. I wasn't even surprised. It was Friday night & thats when all the hoodrats came out😭.
As I got even closer, I realized they was jumping my fucking girlfriend. I ran up so fucking fast and instantly started kicking bitches left and right. I dragged some bitch by her nasty ass lace front and punched another one in the back! I felt some hits staring to be retaliated but i didn't give a fuck about none of that shit. I swung my way back up,  grabbed Tamia up off the ground and told her to go get in her car. They said "The damage is already done sis" Now these bitches was bragging and that pissed me off even more. I said  "She got some sisters for yall asses. Don't go no fucking where!!!" It was seven fucking bitches jumping her! Thats some pussy ass shit and it made me mad. Tamia was standing behind me, not wanting to get in the car, ready in case they wanted to get another round in right there. I grabbed her keys from her, got in the driver side and drove down the street to her house. I asked her who was those bitches and she told me some bitches that her and her friends got into it with last summer that was still mad about getting beat up. I immediately recognized this one raggedy bitch that was at the gas station and instantly remembered that fight. Tamia and 3 of her other friends fought them all one on one. Now I was even more pissed because the shit had nun to do with those other 3 bitches that jumped in. I was gone make it my mission to fuck them bitches up!!
When we pulled up in front of her house, I jumped out the car immediately and banged on her door. Nimah answered the door confused. She said "Erica? What's wrong?"
I said almost yelling "WHERE MANI & THEM?"
We didn't speak so Mani came to the door & defensively said "Right here. Wassup?"
I said "THESE BITCHES JUST JUMPED YOUR SISTER!"
Mani mood changed instantly and she said "WHAT BITCHES? WHERE TAM AT?"
Tamia started walking up the porch stairs and said "right here and them bitches from last summer + they friends"
Mani and one of their other older sisters Dira said "Oh hell naww" at the same time and Mani said "lets go!!!!"
Nimah started coming out the door too and Mani said "Stay here!" Nimah looked at her and said "I'm coming!!" Mani didn't argue just turned around and started walking towards Tamia car. I already knew Nimah wasn't gone stay home, Tamia was her favorite sister. Mani, Tamia, Nimah, and Dira all got in Tamia car, with Mani driving and drove to the gas station, as Tamia was telling them the story. I got in my car and followed them. When we got to the gas station them bitches was nowhere to be found of course. I asked the gas attendant if he seen them. He said no they left right after but he seen them headed towards the park.
Mani said to me "Its okay, we got it from here. Thank you"
I said "Nah, this personal" and to my surprise she didn't question that. She just said okay and started driving towards the park. I followed behind. We parked and started walking through the park. I heard some bitches laughing and talking bout a fight and i said "Sound like they over here."
Mani spent the corner and I said "That's them, except 1"
Mani said "So yall like jumping?" and swung on the first girl that stood up. That was the bitch I dragged off by her raggedy lace. I already knew who the girls were in the fight from last summer, cause the videos were viral of them getting they ass beat, so i already knew which bitches I was aiming for, the bitches who wanted to jump in shit that had nothing to do with them. The one that was missing was 1 of the 3. I swung on one of them and the other jumped in. Perfect for me cause them the two bitches I wanted to fight the most. After Mani fucked up the bitch she was fighting she went to jump the bitch Dira was fighting. Dira wasn't really a fighter so the girl was giving her a little tussle, but she was holding her own. Nimah was giving the girl she was fighting the business! And ofc Tamia was fucking the ring leader up. I was doing just fine but when Nimah saw me fighting two ppl she came over and finished the other one off. We handled our business and got tf on. Nimah rode back home with me telling me how she was gone always have my back. I loved her little life, she was so adorable.

We was on their porch for a few minutes talking bout the fight and shit (yk how black ppl do😂) discussing the "MINK MINKS" and "BOOP BOOPS" when my cousins was coming out our house. They heard a loud commotion and saw me over there and instantly ran over like "Wassup? What's going on?"
I told them to chill and that it was no beef or nun going on on my end.
Asia looked at me and said "So what it gotta do with you then?"
Mani tilted her head and said "Wayment, word. What you meant by that shit was personal? I meant to ask you that too"
Nimah started smirking and turning her head to hide her smile.
Tamia was sitting on the porch on the ledge under the window, and I walked over to her, stood in between her legs, wrapped my arms around her waist, laid my cheek on the top of her head & said softly "They was jumping my baby" as a tear fell from my eye.