"How drunk was I"

This was my first time laying in the bed w/Tamia without fucking & I kind of liked it. This shit was wild because since when bitches have me like this. Idgaf if I ever fell for Tamia, I would never tell her that shit first.
Bitches be greasy, you put your heart out there and they just step on it, with heels on. I was good off that shit.
She turned over groaning and I knew she had a hangover.

   *Tamia's POV*
When I woke up I didn't know where tf I was at. It was kind of familiar but idk, I don't think I've ever been here before.
When I turned over, I felt a pounding feeling in my head & saw Erica sitting there lightly smiling at me. That's when I instantly started remembering details from last night.
"How drunk was I?" I asked while chuckling a lil , while remembering Erica picking me up from the club.
"You told me you didn't wanna go home then was out for the rest of the night" she replied.
When I got up to go to the bathroom I saw the tub and remembered Erica gave me a bath lastnight & caressed me so gently while washing me. My pussy instantly started tingling and my stomach felt queasy. I hated that I was starting to feel for her ass, cause I know she got a gf now and probably some more on the side 🙄. It was obvious that I was feeling her bc that was the first person I called lastnight. Matter fact. . the only!! The feeling instantly went away and I remember how pissed I was at her.
I brushed my teeth with a toothbrush I picked out the brand new two pack that was sitting on top of some folded towels that were next to the sink on the long sink counter.
I came back and asked
"Where am I?" I looked around and saw one picture of Lani in a frame on the dresser but no other pictures, so I couldn't make out if it was Erica's room or not.
"Liyah house" she responded while smirking and my heartbeat sped up a lil.
"Whattt? She saw me?" I asked a little panicked.
"Yup." She said while smirking. "She knows" she finished.
"And Lani?" I asked.
"She nodded and said "Who do you think woke me up?" while still smirking
"I threw the pillow that was at the bottom of the bed at her and said "That's not funny" then sat down.
"Dnt worry scary. Liyah not gonna say nothing to your sisters and Lani know better than to discuss anything that's not her business !" She assured me.

She told me Liyah made breakfast and we walked out. I stood behind Erica shyly as if I didn't know Liyah. It was different now. It was like Liyah knew all my dirty laundry or something. (Funny thing is later I found out she took my clothes out the washer & into the dryer because Erica fell asleep.)
"Hey Aunt Mii" Lani said excitedly
"Hey Lani" I said smiling.
"Hey Liyah" i said before instantly looking away.
"Girl we all done had a sneaky link before. Sit tf down and eat" she said while laughing.
That made me feel comfortable and shit was normal after that. We ate and Erica cleaned up.

I went back into the guest room and Erica went to get my clothes out the dryer. I took my shoes off & sat in the bed with my legs crossed.
Erica came back, hung my clothes on the bathroom door, jumped in the bed and put her back against the wall and said "so you finally bout to tell me why you being so mean lately."

I rolled my eyes and turned away from her. She came behind me and said "I'm listening"