Chapter 8

A/N
I'm back!!! Sorry for the late update. Oh, by the way if you want to you can read my friend's book My High School Life!!!! Hope u like this chapter!! Luv u all!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want from us?" Teresa asked shifting in her seat. The men had threw all five kids in a beat up SUV and drove off to a faraway place. The car tended to make loud rumble noises and was unstable.

"Oh you'll find out soon when we get there." one of the men answered.

Max on the other hand looked a little shaky and stayed quiet. You could tell he was homesick.

"What's going to happen to us?" he finally asked.

"I don't know Max, but I know it's not a good thing." Teresa replied.

Teresa looked to her right and a saw a little girl with blonde hair that looked terrified. She was sniffling, trying hard not to let her tears run.

"It's going to be okay", Teresa assured her as she gave her a hug even though she wasn't really sure.

"Okay", she said giving a little smile.

"What's your name?", Teresa asked.

"Megan, and I'm 7." she said holding up seven fingers. "What's your name?"

"Teresa."

"I like your name." Megan complimented.

"Thanks."

A few moments later they arrived at the location. This place was in the middle of the woods. At a distance, there was a concrete building.

"Get out of the car", one of the men ordered.

They got out of the car and were instructed to follow the men into the building.

This place had a horrible smell that could be compared to dead fish. The little kids stayed close to Teresa and Max.

"Why does it smell so bad?" Megan asked.

None of them could answer that question because they were all holding their noses. As they fought their way through the smell, they came upon a door that read Organ Removal In Progress, Don't Disturb.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's my son?!!" Jenn fused. She had been dropped off at the location of which the attack occurred. She looked around the crumbled building in search of her son.

"Bramwell, where are you honey?"

That's when she saw her son, laying on the floor unconscious and a paramedic was crouched over him. He had cuts and blood stained his shirt.

"Bram, my son!" she cried as she ran to him. She looked at him and felt guilt take over her.

"I'm such a horrible mother! I can't believe I let this happen to you Bram. Why did I-"

"Ma'am calm down, your son will be okay," the paramedic informed her.

"How do you know?"

"I'm a paramedic, what do you think?" he said sarcasticly.

The paramedic then picked up Bram and set him in an ambulance nearby to take him to a hospital. Jenn eventually came with Bram and sat beside him.

During the ride, Jenn thought she heard someone.

"Mother, what happened?" a small voice asked.