Chapter 9

Kai would usually rest on a Saturday afternoon but today he was on a different schedule. To strengthen his blading skills, he'd have to keep on trying. So he went to the park to do his training. It would be better if he trained with Tyson because he will give him a little encouragement.

But Kai didn't want to admit that. He always keeps to himself, doesn't want drama.

"Let it rip! Go Dranzer!" Kai screamed.

The beyblade went towards a tree and straight up the trunk with full speed. The tree ended up splitting into two and the blade came back into his hands.

"I'm starting to get the hang of it, might even beat Tyson soon." Kai smiled.

He kept on training for a while, in his own world where there are no such thing as trouble or problems. When he finished, Kai noticed something at the corner of his eye. A cat was licking the grass roughly.

"Poor thing, must be thirsty." Kai frowned feeling guilty. He couldn't let the cat stay like this.

Kai took one of his shoes off, went to a nearby lake, and filled the shoe with water for the cat to drink. The cat followed him waiting for the water. It didn't drink from the lake because it feared of falling in.

The cat received its water and Kai gently pet the cat and tickled behind its ears while it drank.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tyson, I think we can't find Teresa." Ted(Teresa's Father) sighed.

"Don't give up, we've only tried to find her in-"

"In twenty different places. Listen Tyson, let's go to the police station and see if the police officers can do anything about it." Ted suggested.

"I'm with you." Tyson replied.

They got to the police station and went to the front desk. "Yes, may I help you?" the lady at the front desk asked in a polite manner.

"I'm looking for my daughter that went missing after the attack in the café this morning." Ted responded.

The lady's smiling face turned into a confused one.

"Name Please." she commanded typing away on the keyboard.

"Teresa Granger."

She looked up from the computer screen when she found some information.

"Well sir, the police have been told that your daughter and four other children were also kidnapped by men. We don't have any other information on where the men took the children. But what we do know is that the children were probably taken far away from the city."

"Oh, okay." Ted said frowning.

"Please sit down and we will inform you if we get any information about your daughter." She said in a comforting voice.

"Thank you." Tyson muttered.

They both made their way to the waiting room. Teresa's father didn't look so happy. Tyson knew why.

It was because Ted thought he we would be a good father, always keeping his children safe. But when something happened to them, he put the blame on himself.

Just like me. I blamed myself for the death of my mother, Tyson thought.

Tyson and Ted sat down in the chairs of the waiting room. Ted looked pretty messed up. With his hair poking out in all places, unbuttoned shirt, and sleepy eyes he could win the Most Ugliest Father Award. It could happen.

Ring!!Ring!! Ted's phone rang and he checked the Caller ID.

"It's my wife." Ted informed Tyson. He answered the phone.

"Jenn is he okay?" Ted asked quickly eager to know.

"Well he's doing okay for now, but you have to come to the hospital as soon as possible because the doctor needs to tell us something important about Bram." Jenn said.

"Okay, I'll be there." Ted answered back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this was a short chapter but don't worry, I did two chapters this time!! Also I give my thanks to whitetigerxx for creating my new story cover!