Chapter 10

Ted was getting ready to leave the station when he forgot that he needed to stay for when the news about the kidnapping arrived.

"Tyson, would you like to stay here while I go to the hospital. I'll come back as soon as I leave the hospital."

"Go ahead Mr. Granger. I can stay here." Tyson assured him.

"Thanks buddy."

Ted left in a hurry. Tyson decided to get on his phone...he totally forgot he could text Teresa!

I mean how dumb can I get?!! He thought.

He sent a quick text that read Teresa are you okay? Where did those dumb retards take you?!!

As time past, Tyson got bored as usual, didn't get a response from Teresa, and ended up sleeping in the chairs.

Where am I?!! Tyson looked around frantically to locate the area. It was dark outside and Tyson was near a building in the middle of the woods. "Maybe I can find shelter in this beat up place for tonight." He said. Tyson went towards the building and pushed open the door.

Walking through the narrow hallways, Tyson heard voices coming from a door at the end of the hallway. "Someone else is in here too." Tyson exclaimed. As he got closer, heard a familiar voice. "Why do you want our organs. I mean if you want money, why don't you go get jobs." the voice retorted.

"Max..." Tyson whispered.

Tyson woke up to the loud noises of children. Ignoring the chaos, he raced out of the door knowing what he had to do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also when you get a chance, you can check out Past in Present by preciousme16.

Vote and Comment!