Chapter 16

Wednesday

A/N
Hey Guys! There's three dedications for this chapter! Soaring-Wings, Animes-14, and LightningClawedSky! Congrats! I decided to put up this funny pic of Tyson and Kai!

Kai's POV
((This is the first time I'm trying this! If you like the POV's, then just tell me in the comments and I'll do more of them!))

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I threw my phone at the alarm clock. I had to do something to get that annoying noise to stop, and it seemed that my phone was the only thing near me at that time.

"Why does a beyblader have to go to school?" I muttered to myself as I sat up in bed. I stared at the alarm clock on my bedside table. The clock read 6:30 am. Scratching my head, I swung my legs on the side of my bed.

I crawled out of bed, picking up my phone from the floor and throwing it on my bed. Despite my sleepiness, I strolled into the bathroom connected to my bedroom.

To be honest, I didn't like school. It's way too overrated. And plus I got better stuff to do, like train myself to get better at blading.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and got in the shower, letting the warm water take over. After about 15 minutes, I came out of the shower, my gray hair dripping wet.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I grabbed a smaller towel and dried my hair.

As I stared at myself in the mirror, I couldn't help noticing a faint scar across my neck. I winced with pain as I touched the scar. Oh well, guess I'll just have to get used to the excessive beyblade training.

My hand traveled to my blue face paint, which reminded me of my cruel grandfather. The man who destroyed my life and put me in misery. The man who made me so cold and most of the time, emotionless. The man named Voltaire Hiwatari.

The blue face paint is a trademark created by Voltaire to show that you were a part of his BIOVOLT Corporation. They use you as tools to destroy others' beyblades.

I used to be one of those tools.

Erasing the thoughts from my mind, I did the rest of my bathroom business and came out.

Putting on a blue flannel shirt and my joggers, I sped down the the stairs carrying my phone and backpack with me.

Not even grabbing something to eat, I put on my shoes and raced out the door.

It was 7:15 in the morning and the sky was still showing a hint of the sunrise. I decided to head to Tyson's place to ask him what's been up with him lately.

Twenty Minutes Later

I knocked on the panel door, excepting Tyson to open it. When Tyson's father opened the door for me, I was slightly confused. Tyson's always eager to know who's at the door.

"Good Morning Kai." Tyson's father said blandly. He hasn't been getting much sleep that's for sure. Puffy eyes, dark circles under the eyes and the bad posture.

"Good Morning to you too Mr. Granger." I answered. "Is Tyson-"

Tyson's father's eyes got wide all of a sudden which made me stop myself in mid sentence. I took a step back in case this guy was going to attack me or something.

The man's eyes were back to normal a few moments later, but he put his head down in frustration and sadness.

"Tyson is nowhere to be found. He's been gone for a couple of days now..." Tyson's father whimpered.