Chapter 8: Stay

No... You couldn't leave. You've spilled your life story to Break, anyhow! Leaving now is like throwing a friendship away. You began to walk to the dining room, hands in your pockets. You hummed as you walked, and when you walked in, you saw a spot next to Sharon. You decided to sit next to her. She smiled.

"I'm glad you're here!" She greeted.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

  "Break was testing you." Sharon explained. "You noticed how you had a chance to escape, right?" You nodded. "Then you passed the test gracefully!"

  "Indeed she had," A voice intruded. You looked to see Break. "You know, I bet you'd be a great Pandora Agent!" You smiled.

"Thanks, Break," You replied. "But I'm not sure I could be a Pandora Agent."

"Don't worry," He said. "I assure you that you'll be protected."

"Protected?" Sharon inquired.

"It's a long story," You explained. "I might tell you later." Sharon giggled.

  "Alright," She said. "How about we eat?" Then, Alice, Gilbert, and Oz walked in to join. You had a great dinner, and then you silently walked to your room. You looked out the window, looking at the setting sun with its beautiful colors. Purple blended to orange, orange blended to yellow... It was wondrous. Then, there was a knock at your door.

"Come in." You said. Sharon walked in.

"(y/n)?" She asked.

"What's up?" You replied.

  "You left quite abruptly," Sharon pointed out. "I was just curious why." You shrugged. "Are you thinking about something?"

  "Break offered me a job at Pandora," You reminded her. "That's kind of something to think about." Sharon smiled.

  "You have all the time you need to think about it." She said. "There's no need to rush yourself." She began to leave.

"Sharon," You voice stopped her. "What do you think I should do?"

"It's your choice," She pointed out. "I'd rather not choose for you."

  "But I don't know what to do!" You pointed out. "Come on, you're technically older than me! Help me out!" Sharon giggled, but then she sat at the foot of your bed.

  "If you wish for my help, then I shall help." She agreed. "I honestly think you should join us. We need all the help we can get, (y/n), and you'd be wonderful working with Master Oz!"

"Yeah..." You muttered.

"Something wrong?" Sharon inquired.

  "Kind of..." You confessed. "In case you forgot, I'm kind of enemies with his Chain, the B-Rabbit. I came in all 'come with me' and that set us up on bad standards."

"I'm sure Miss Alice would gladly forgive you!" Sharon assured you.

  "Um, have you even met her?!" You asked, shocked. "She's not exactly the most forgiving person in the world!" Sharon smiled as she stood.

  "I'm sure you and Alice would get along well if she got to know you." She pointed out. You sighed, looking away doubtfully. Then you felt a hand on your shoulder, and it was Sharon. "Just try, OK?" You smiled weakly and nodded. Then, she left, and you went to sleep. In the morning, you decided to try and befriend Alice. She was standing on a balcony.

  "Alice?" You asked. She looked at you and growled. "Where's Oz? I thought you two were 'master and servant'?"

"That's what I thought..." Alice muttered, looking away.

  "Oh, I see," You said, standing next to her. "You're out here because Oz ditched you. What's he doing, having tea?"

"With the clown!" Alice added. "It's stupid!" You chuckled.

  "Well, Oz is a pretty weird kid," You pointed out. "He has weird habits, I guess." Alice sighed. "Look, if you're really that sad, then how about we do something without Oz?" Alice grinned.

  "Vengence," She said. "I like it!" So, you and Alice messed with Gilbert, calling him 'seaweed-head'. You both also sat with Sharon and chatted for a while. Seems like a nice lifestyle... You went on to join Pandora, and Sharon was right, you actually befriended Alice! You were a great help, and you had a pretty good status with everyone. And to think, you used to be a Baskerville Assassin! You went from that to the best agent at Pandora!

Well, how was that for an ending? Trust me, if you had picked to run, you would've been sorry. Feel free to read that! I hope you liked reading this, and I guess you'll hear from me in the next book you read from me. See ya! (Great life, by the way)