05

Matsuki charges forward. As the Eye Demon's arms reach out to grab him, Matsuki cuts them away. As Matsuki is running, the Eye Demon's arms spring up from the ground. Matsuki is high in the air. While he's suspended, the Eye Demon's arms reach out toward him. Before he is crushed by the Eye Demon, Matsuki headbutts the hand away. He continues running along with the Eye Demon's arm.

"First Form: Dark Moon - Evening Palace"

He slashes swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades. Matsuki cuts the arms of the Eye Demon and stabs its eyes. He jumps forward, ready to kill the Eye Demon.

THEME SONG

|| 紅蓮華 ||

強くなれる理由を知った 僕を連れて進め

泥だらけの走馬灯に酔う こわばる心震える手は掴みたいものがある それだけさ夜の匂いに (I spent all 30 nights)空睨んでも (staring into the sky)変わっていけるのは自分自身だけ それだけさ

強くなれる理由を知った 僕を連れて進め

どうしたって! 消せない夢も 止まれない今も誰かのために強くなれるなら何度でも立ち上がれ世界に打ちのめされて負ける意味を知った紅蓮の華よ咲き誇れ! 運命を照らして

Laying on the ground, bloodied, the Eye Demon starts remembering his first encounter with Hitachiin Hikaru

Blood dripped from the woman's neck as the demon boy nibbled on the flesh. He groans at the flavour, red wine colour, pasted over his pale form. His heightened hearing picked up a noise, he stops feeding and turned, noticing a red-haired man, wearing moons on his belt, standing with a sword in hand. They held a staring contest. The two fought, in hand-to-hand battle. The Demon tried to jump Hikaru but ended up getting cut by the sword, the Demon hold his bloodied arm and ran away, leaving a trail of blood on the snow.

Thinking he was free, the demon let out a sigh not realizing that the Slayer was behind him.

The demon watched as Matsuki jumped into the air with his sword, in the same position as Hitachiin Hikaru did many years ago.

"Hitachiin!"

Matsuki decapitates the Eye Demon. His head rolls away as his body quickly disintegrates.

"Kuso! Kuso! Kuso!" The Eye Demon exclaimed as he watches his body disintegrates.

"My body...Yamero! Please..."