06

"Before you leave, I'd like to explain some things to you?" Matsuki put down the bag that he was packing and turned to face his sensei.

"That Demon Slayer Corps outfit you're wearing right, not even low-level demon's talons or fangs couldn't even manage to tear that uniform. The fabric is quite breathable, yet it repels moisture and won't burn easily. Also, that Nichirin sword of yours...the colour varies from owner to owner, and each hue has unique properties. But since not many people end up with rainbow blades, little is known about them."

"What about the purple blade Sensei?" Hikaru let out a sigh but continued.

"There was only one man who made it far, his name Kokushibō. He was one of the first users of the Breath of the Moon, actually, he created it."

"So what happened to him?" Questioned Matsuki.

"He turned to the demon side. He wanted power, more power than he ever had. He was one of the strongest breathing users but the demon lord offered him more power, so he chose his fate. If you see him, run or better yet, kill him before he kills you" Matsuki nodded his head at the information, making sure he remembers it for the future. He went back to packing his bag.

"I'm going to miss you..."

Matsuki watches his sensei, he gave him a light smile to show that it's alright. He put on his blue and black Haroi that had stars and moons on them. After he was finished, he walked up to his sensei and hugged him. He could feel his sensei squeezing him tightly.

"I'll be fine okay? And I'll be back soon, I promise"

"I-I know...I just─ I don't want to be alone. After all those years, of taking in students who never return, I told myself that I would quit this and that I would never get attached again but...I guess I didn't keep my word eh?"

Matsuki wiped Hikaru's tears and smiled at him, he patted the man's cheek," No need to fear okay Sensei, because you know why?"

"Why?"

"I won't die, not so easy. I have one of the best teachers to train me. He never gave up on me even when I was being difficult... and I'm grateful for him" Hikaru wrapped his arms back around Matsuki and hugged him as more tears fall. After the small hug, Hikaru walked his student out with a smile, knowing that great things will come to him.

"You be careful okay? I don't want your mother rolling in her grave!"

"I will!"

THEME SONG

|| (Gurenge) ||

強くなれる理由を知った 僕を連れて進め

泥だらけの走馬灯に酔う こわばる心震える手は掴みたいものがある それだけさ夜の匂いに (I spent all 30 nights)空睨んでも (staring into the sky)変わっていけるのは自分自身だけ それだけさ

強くなれる理由を知った 僕を連れて進め

どうしたって!消せない夢も 止まれない今も誰かのために強くなれるなら何度でも立ち上がれ世界に打ちのめされて負ける意味を知った紅蓮の華よ咲き誇れ! 運命を照らして