01

"Otosan! Where's Okaasan?!" A young white-haired boy with purple tips yelled to his father in his office. Hatsune Maruki is his name. A young boy who's passionate about following his mother's family tradition. Being a doctor.

He couldn't exactly follow his father's tradition seeing as he is the second youngest in the family. The boy's father looked at him from his book and smiled. He ruffles the boy's unruly curly hair.

Hatsune Yuuto is a man with white hair with blue eyes and a devoted father to a family of 5. He's a lovely wealthy man. A Kazoku actually. Currently, he's home because of his wife's pregnancy, but during the week he still has to visit the Court to see if any rules have changed.

"She's in the garden with Yoshio, picking some herbs for me" Maruki hugged his father and headed to where his mother and brother are located. 

"Okasan! Okasan! Yo-kun! Yo-kun!" He yelled the woman turned from picking the herbs and smiled at her youngest son.

Her name was Hatsune Murasaki. 

Loves her job, as a talented doctor. One one the best in the area. She mostly specializes in treatments for both humans and animals which is rare to see as most doctors there only focus on humans, most of the elderly, and children.

She's at home and mostly takes care of the patients in the village due to her pregnancy. 7 months into the pregnancy. The family was so happy to see two babies, both boys growing.

"Maru, I told you not to run. You can trip and fall!"

"Yeah but I have you and Oto-san and Yo-kun to help me" His mother smiled at him.

"You're gonna keep having a smart mouth, are you? I guess we can't help that since you've gotten that from me."

The boy smiled at his mother and wondered how did he get so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

"Maruki, stop killing my flowers." Hatsune Yoshio told his brother. He was the oldest in the Hatsune family and the next heir to the Kazoku throne. Yoshio is spotted with his mother's signature lavender hair with white ends. His eyes were a very soft pastel crimson colour.

"Huh?" Maruki looked down to see he was squashing the herb flower.

"AHHHH I'M SORRY!!!!" He yells as he tries to beg for forgiveness.

His brother made a tutting sound, and smile lightly at his brother.

"It's fine, I know how you are, thats why I planted more in different areas" He leaned forward and whipped the boy's tears away.

"Now stop crying you, big baby"

"I'm . . . not a baby, you baby!"

   《    🍡    》

Later in the day, the family had some errands to do. Yuuto and Murasaki had to go into town, to visit the court and one of the doctors, while Yoshio had to stay with his 'future' wife as it was a common thing for people his status to do.

Seeing as Maruki was old enough, only being age 6, soon to be 7, his parents decided he was old enough to stay home without the exception of the maids and staff.

Mura was scared, to leave her youngest son alone, knowing that he tends to wonder about her because of his curiosity. But Yuuto comforted her saying that he wouldn't exactly be alone, he would have some of the staff with him, and with that, the 4 took off with their bodyguards.