4- Blondie's Ruthless...? (M)

**Trigger Warning: Graphic Violence**

__________

Even you can't get under my skin,

If I don't let you in.

__________

"Hello, doll," a rather creepy voice echoes, and goosebumps litter my skin. The same man who kidnapped me comes in front of me, his hand raising up to my face. "Mr. Danes sent me to take care of you," he whispers, pushing my hair away from my face, "do you know what that means, little one?" he asks, his voice as sweet as honey. 

I huff, "Yerp. Do whatever you gotta do man, just tell me why?" I ask him, a song starting to play in my head.

Yes, that's how I will distract myself. That's what Gupta told me. He told me to take my mind elsewhere when someone hurt me; to detach myself from reality and find a happy place. Find a place where the excruciating pain just becomes a dull ache.

"We need to persuade your brother, doll, enough for him to pay back for his crimes," he says, his warm breath tickling my neck as he roughly pulls my hair taut, tying them in a high bun.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. That's the anxiety I'm feeling.

"What, man, you like styling hair?" I ask him, chuckling. And that's how they think I feel.

"Oh, no, I like decorating bodies," he whispers in my ear, a cloth wrapping over my eyes, and I go blind.  He punches me across the face, my head thrashing to my side, and he continues his assault on my chest and stomach. I lift up my legs and kick him back, and I hear his staggering footsteps.

Boo-yah, bitch.

"Oh, do I need to tie up your feet, doll?" he asks mockingly, and I hear something clang and roll across the floor. Uh-oh. My ankles are now cuffed together, a weight attached to the chain as I realize I can't lift my feet now. He continues his assault on my ribs, harder than before, and I flinch in pain.

There goes a rib. And forget about seeing a clear belly for the next three weeks.

I hear a closet opening behind me, slight shuffling sounds letting me know that he was taking something out. A shiver rises up my spine as I hear the crack of a whip through the air, my heavy breaths echoing in the room. 

"You know, what your brother did?" he asks me rhetorically, "no, you don't. When our syndicate started having more success than yours, he kidnapped and killed my sister, do you know that?" he says, anger so evident in his voice.

"No, I didn't. For what it's worth, I..."

"I don't care, you bitch!" he says, chuckling vilely. He's gonna burst.

I pull myself from my body, diverting my mind elsewhere as I realize he's gonna start his torture soon. Oh, right, the distraction!

You are my fire... 

I sing in my mind, and the crack of the whip echoes through the room, my back and arms lighting up with pain, like a wildfire spreading out.

Probably shouldn't have gone with 'fire'.

He whips me again, and my body jerks forward, swinging as my feet lose their balance and my weight hangs from my arms. 

My only desire...

He whips my legs now, repeatedly as my body loses its balance completely, tears escaping my eyes and making the blindfold wet. I hang loosely from my arms, my head lulling down. A whimper escapes me with every whip, but I refuse to give him the satisfaction of my screams.