Author's Note

The whole reason or purpose for this book was because many people ask me about recommending them Yaoi comics to read. So yeah here it is..

Please note this: DON'T ASK FOR/COMMENT ILLEGAL SITES TO READ THESE MANHWA. (I will delete them because those sites are at risk of being taken down.)

If your wondering where to read LEGALLY:
• Lezhin
• Tapas
• Manta
• Tappytoon
• Ridibooks
• Bomtoon
• NetComics
• WeComics
• Webcomics

Please support the creators in anyway you can. They work to hard on their works for you to be reading them without paying anything. I personally understand if you can't afford to read it. So you look them up on the internet and find illegal sites to read them. Unofficial sites and third parties sites. I really urge you guys to pay for these manhwas. Even if you can't afford it.. at least let their works be known. If so.. anything.. even pay one chapter to read on the sites I mention, can be a wonderful thing. Support the creator if possible .

The list I'm recommending isn't in any specific order or format. Because I read way too much and have already forgotten most of it, I'll personally add reviews or find something on the internet.

Hope you'll like them!

Hey.. if you want to recommend me some to add or update the list... comment here.

Say hi to me!
Instagram: itslalawrld
Twitter: inlala_world

Scroll on to the next page to see the collection.

Make sure to vote, share, & comment. xoxo