6. The Warehouse

Manhwa : The Warehouse
Status : Completed
Creator : Killa + Whale
Genre : Hardcore, Thriller, Lockedup

Can be bought, read on Lezhin.

Summary :

This harsh, corrupt world makes Dohyun grow a thick skin to help him survive. He wakes up in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. A kidnapper with scars touches him and forces him to remember, but everyone's faces are blurry in Dohyun's mind. As these two try to measure the thin line between love and obsession, they are left with a bitter taste in their mouths and are unsure if they will be saved or destroyed.

My Review :

Yes, it is very confusing when you first read it but as you keep reading, the story itself with unfold itself. Yes, it is very similar to "Killing Stalking" but hold on... let me make this perfectly clear. No manhwa can compare to "Killing Stalking", no offense but it's the truth. I'll talk about "Killing Stalking" on its page, not here. Now getting back to "The Warehouse". In all honesty, I really like this manhwa, I'm weird so yeah.

As for the ending, PERSONALLY because some of ya'll might not agree with me. The ending was better than expected. As for the art I give it a 8.5/10 and for the characters, a 9/10. The characters were really well written, really thought out, and it never broke out of character. As for Jung, he was slightly crazy... no I take that back, very crazy! I like how the creator made us guess what Jung would in certain situations.

I also think that this was more of a physiological thriller than a Yaoi manhwa. Yes if you know "Killing Stalking" then you are very well aware that this manhwa is very disturbing. Read at your own risk. Yes, "Killing Stalking" is worse than this but it was a pleasant surprise that I kept reading and I couldn't stop reading. I binge read it in 3 days and it was great. If your not a fan or never read triggering, torture, rape stories then this isn't for you.

I wouldn't want you to have a heart attack ;) Hope you enjoy this one!

Meet Kim Dohyun :

Meet  Kim Dohyun :