29. Shutline

Manhwa : Shutline
Status : Ongoing
Creator : KYOU
Genre : Gangster, Crime, Rough

Can be bought, read on Lezhin.

Summary :

Shin is scraping by as a rogue mechanic on the mean city streets, barely getting by. The problem is that labor is never simple, and the money isn't exactly plentiful. When Jake shows up one day with automobile difficulties, it's clear there's money to be made: he's tall, blond, and dressed like a millionaire. Jackpot. Shin is hesitant to let this sucker go after such a hefty payday. He has no idea that providing Jake his phone number is the biggest blunder he's ever done. Jake doesn't take long to want more than his automobile fixed...

Side Notes : Yes, this mahwa is still pretty new and of course I have to say some things about it. The main character is a mechanic which you can obviously tell by reading the summary. Not just any mechanic though, he works for himself. Yes, he'll fix up your car pretty good and finessed it up a bit but he'll also mess with it so that the client will come back. And yeah.. the story settles in, he mess with somebody car he shouldn't have. Yeah... read the manhwa. Remember that I'll only give a review if the manhwa is completed.

Meet Shin :

Meet Jake :

**

**
Make sure to vote, comment, & share! Xoxo