3. The Unquenchable Mr. Kim

Manhwa : The Unquenchable Mr. Kim
Status : Completed
Creator : MORAK
Genre : Vampire, Office, Hardcore

Can be read, bought on Tapas.

Summary :

Kim Doyoon, a seemingly ordinary office employee, has a secret he can't reveal to anyone: he's a half-vampire whose body can't handle drinking blood, so he survives by absorbing human sexual energy. He hasn't "fed" in a while, and his health is beginning to suffer as a result, so he decides to look for a new sex partner - and accidentally proposes to his boss! Now that Lee Kangwoo, the smitten company director, has decided that the two of them are dating, Doyoon's condition continues to deteriorate despite having found a new partner. Kangwoo is determined to discover what Doyoon is hiding, but what if he discovers that his subordinate-turned-lover is not entirely human?

My Review :

Listen... listen.. If you have not read this freaking manhwa, don't talk to me. This manhwa is worth-reading all your time. Every chapter is just going to keep making you read more. I swear. This was one of the best I ever read. The art in this manhwa was phenomenal! All of the character were well written and handsome. Especially Kangwoo. HUNNAY! You is missing out if you haven't read this. Well some you probably have already.. of course. I'm not mention you, only for those who haven't.

Doyoon and Kangwoo dated at first, only because Doyoon needed essence to survive. Well, truth be told. When the truth was out... everything was complicated. But Kangwoo still love Doyoon and didn't want to abandoned him ever. Kangwoo discover out that Doyoon was a vampire and everything south after that. It was... DRAMA.. just DRAMA.. I do not want to spoil anything so please. Tell me how you felt when you reach that part.

I loved this 11/10! In every season or volume, the art gets so much better! The author made an special chapter or a side story. And Let me tell ya'll, that side story was HOT! I mean Doyoon in an maid's outfit. Oh my gosh. Just read it. Yes.. there are many sad part that are likely to make you cry, because it made me did. Hope you enjoy this manhwa as much as I did.

Meet Lee Kangwoo :