Congratulations.. you've made it to the end!

Woooooooo!! You've made it! Congrats! Here's a donut after that long journey. 🍩

As already mention, I would like to say that this book was made specifically for people who enjoy reading Yaoi. That includes Fujoshi's/Fundashi's/Otaku's. Of course, if your new and read some these manhwa then your likely to call yourself of of those three categories.

Now, I know that there aren't reviews for most of them because some are still ongoing. I cannot give a full review if something isn't finished but there are some side notes and short comments on some of them. For the ones that are finished, I haven't read it or I have but stop in between and forgot them. I will definitely write a review once I'm done reading them.

I just like keep switching... reading a manhwa after a manhwa. Honestly, some of them I didn't even complete. But I will and sometimes I stopped in between is because there be way to much drama and I would curse at this person for doing that but that is the FUN of it. So yeah... I'm sure you guys understand.

Hopefully, this was a good collection for you Yaoi reader and that you guys enjoyed them and actually take something from it. Learning a Lesson. So.. that includes everything.

If you have any question in regarding these manhwa or any questions in general or you would like to say some things... comment below and if your feeling shy, just message me.

Yes; I'm making a volume 2, so you have any recommendations.. comment down.

UPDATE : I'm gonna be reading all of these Manhwa an recording everything on my socials... go on the journey with me! Also like my post... after reading all of these Manhwas then I'll make a Volume 2.

Socials:
Instagram : @inlala_world
Twitter : @yaoi_lover6

Make sure to vote, comment, & share! xoxo. LALA OUT!