11. Painter Of The Night

Manhwa : Painter of the Night
Status : Ongoing
Creator : Byeonduck
Genre : Drama, Historical, Rough

Can be bought, read on Lezhin.

Summary :

Na-kyum is a talented young painter who specializes in creating sensual images of males. He has decided to stop painting, despite having released a few collections under a pseudonym. Then a young nobleman named Seungho enters his life. Seungho, a hell-raiser known for his insatiable desires, forces Na-kyum to work as his personal painter. However, the nights that await Na-kyum are beyond anything he could have imagined.

My Review :

Yes... I'm 100% positive that you all know this one. Well what is there to say? The summary says it all. I have nothing to say... expect maybe a few things. The plot overall is amazing, I'm loving it! I'll admit that there are many sex scenes involved in this manhwa and some don't like that. But I personally ship Nakyum and Seungho.

Yes, some of you guys might know this but season 3 is right around. The thing is, the creator posted a Twitter post that she doesn't want her work in any UNOFFICIALS/ILLEGAL sites. Sadly, this manhwa has been found in illegal sites and many of legal readers and the creator are asking for it to be taken down.  The creator did state that season 3 will be delay if "Painter of the Night" is on illegal sites.

That is why I urge you guys to buy the manhwa.. for it benefits the creator. Not only is reading on illegal sites wrong, it's absolutely outrageous. Ya'll probably like, I know this person lying. "Don't you read on illegal sites also?" I'll come clean. Yes, I do. Now, let me state the facts.. listen you legal readers! Ya'll reporting manhwa on unofficial sites and telling the creators that their works are on there. When you yourself also read on there! Don't be lying!  Just because you can afford it and read it LEGALLY, don't make you grown with your lying ass.

Ya'll probably like, "how do you know this?" Well, I caught the person. Stating that he/she (Can't identify the proper gender) is a legal reader on Twitter. Girl bye! I'm getting tired of these legal readers too sometimes. But please read legally and just patient when your old enough to buy them. Also, the legal apps I mention also gives out free chapters every 24 hour so... that's great! You can watch ads on Tapas and do survey to earn ink. Ink is which you buy the chapters with so.. no arguing.  Oh my gosh... how did I go off topic here? Sorry you guys.. I was just clearing the air in this room. Now back to the review.

Yes, this manhwa is great! As for the art, it is absolutely phenomenal because of how glossy it looks. The characters are fire! Both the main and side character are good looking. I can't get over how the nameless guy looks because he is hot!  Even though he a bad guy. I definitely recommend this manhwa to everyone and give it a go if you haven't read it. Personally, this is one of the best illustrated BL out there.

Okay this might be my last review since the others are still ongoing and I cannot give a full review if something isn't complete. It's just American life. Yes, I'm Asian-American fyi. The other manhwas that are completed are either not been read by me or I'm just lazy to write a review. ;) I promise I'll write a review, if  the manhwa are actually completed. Also,

Hope you like it!

Meet Baek Na-kyum :