III

Making it into my apartment I drop my bags as soon as I get inside kicking my shoes off to the side and stripping my jacket off on the floor.

I make my way to my living room flopping down on the couch turning on the tv to watch American horror story I take out my phone flipping through Instagram to pass time.

Ughhhhh I'm going to die of boredom
rolling on the couch half way onto the floor.

I hear my phone ping making me sit up on the couch struggling a little to grab my phone I finally grab it seeing a text from jasmine reminding me of her party.

Maria✨: Heyy, I was wondering if you were still going to come thru?

I sat there staring at the text thinking I ain't got shit better to do but sit here.

Amira: yea, what time do I need to be ready?

Maria✨: yay!! okay good😁  so you need to be ready by 12:40 and I'll come pick you up just met me outside.

I look at the time on my phone it was only 9:30.

Amira: okay bet I'll talk to you later 🥰

Maria✨: okay sista😌

I get up from the couch going into the kitchen opening the fridge looking for something quick to cook.

I grab the things to make lobster fettuccine.

I cut up my lobster putting it in the  pan hearing it sizzle. Adding in my Seasoning taking the wooden spoon moving the lobster pieces around in the pan.

I drop my pasta into my boiling water next to me and in the meantime I made garlic bread sliding the the flat pan in the oven.

After my pasta was done I drained the hot water out, almost dropping it feeling the steam against my face.

I put it back on the stove adding my sauce to it throwing in my lobster in with it mixing it up listening to the wetness of the food.

I plate my food grabbing a piece of garlic bread I take my phone off the counter walking into my living room unpausing American horror story.

I took a bite of my food moaning into it because of the taste then I snapped a picture of my food.

Right after eating I felt the urge to fall asleep. looking back at the time it was only 10:16.
___

After my nap I woke up around around 12:00 I went into my bathroom to shower.

When I was done with my shower I left my hair down wavy and I applied my lashes and lip gloss leaving out the bathroom.

I put on my outfit doing a model spin in my mirror dancing to the music in the steamy bathroom.

I grabbed my perfume off my vanity spraying it in a circler motion walking into it then putting it back. Layering my body oil I put it on my scarred wrist and neck and behind my ear.

Now the time being closer to leaving I went in my kitchen grabbing the Hennessey bottle off the counter taking three pre shots before Jasmine was out side.

Feeling the burning sensation go down making my ears ring I turn up the music on my speaker dancing in my living room.

I grab on to my stripper pole swinging myself around it, giggling falling to the ground.

Then I hear my phone ping again.

Maria ✨: outside.

Amira: okay coming girl