XII

Amira

"Good Morning my love" greeted to Elijah in my face as the sun sprouted through the sheer curtains.

it kinda of made me Admire him more wish he would be nicer to me though.

Good Morning Eli how'd you sleep?

"Slept alright until you moved over," he said with a slight pout that wasn't meant to be noted."

He laid up under me on my side hugging me and rolling over to where I was sitting on top of him.

Can I ask you something, Eli?

"Yes Amore Mio ask away"

I looked down at him taking a deep breath.

Could you be a little bit nicer and open with me... Please it would make our relationship easier. He furrowed his eyebrows before answering

"Of course, I can I wish you told me you felt that way I'll fix it, Amore Mio."

Thank you so much for understanding.

I gave him repeated pecks on his softened pink lips as the kiss deepened our tongues mixed.

"Knock knock."

Eli groaned hearing the knocks on the door.

"Yes," he answered I felt him hardened under leaving me flustered.

"Breakfast is served, Sir," Leon stated

Alright, I'll be downright I yelled down at the door.

______________

After taking my shower I made my way to breakfast sitting at the end of the table inches away from Eil.

His father said at the end while his mother sat next to me.

I was greeted with cheese grits bacon waffles and a perfe.

" why the hell is she sitting at my table everyone is sitting in spots that aren't theirs!" his father shouted throwing his hissy fit.

" For God's sake don't start Vinny," Vera said.

"Shut the hell up damnit, you're sitting next to the black bitch I no longer want here in my house."

" grits are cold looking at this bitch outta my house-"

I didn't wanna be here in the first place anyways, I was taken here old coon.

Excuse my language Mrs. Vera but your husband is being unpleasant.

I looked over at Mrs. Vera she looked furious she stood up from her chair and walked over to Mr. Vince

"Honey, are your grits cold ?"

"Yes they certainly are," he replied.

"Alright let's get you some more"

I looked over to Eil and Frowned

"Momma you gone let him gone keep talking out the side his neck like that to Amira," Eli said disappointed

"If I handle it I'm beatin'-" I watched Mrs.Vera carry the pot of grits to Mr.Vince with a metal spoon just before Eli could get his words out she poured the entire pot of grits all over him beating him in the face with the spoon.

"DIDNT. I . TELL, YO. ASS. TO.STOP.PLAYING. WITH. ME."
She beat his ass with each word she left my mouth dropped to the floor...
_____________
Elijah

After my mother beat the shit outta my father I had to have a meeting with him about why the fuck did he think it was a good idea to steal from me.

So you're telling me... you decided to steal my shipments to cover up the shit you did?!

"Yes I most certainly did I built everything you have-"

Don't fucking start that bullshit I built my shit you lost for your dumb ass now you're fucking with my money.

Who do you even to?

"Well, son you have the Russian on your hands now. I stole 2 tons of cocaine his name is Akim Zakharova"

" no longer am I the problem now it's on your hands."

At that point, I was heated I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with him if I lose Amria I'm going to fucking kill him.

I rushed over to him as he was about to stand up just before I hit him in the face.

ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY YOU STOLE FROM A MENTAL PATIENT? I couldn't do anything but hysterical laugh.

You set me up you old bitch! He lay there saying nothing I looked at him one last just before shooting him right in between his eyes.

I rushed out of the office seeing my momma.

Momma pack your things we Are leaving.

"Leaving where?"

I'll tell you in the car

_______
Amira

I was awakened from nap once again Eli burst through fucking up my dream.

" pack your stuff we are leaving"

AGAIN. I don't wanna go I'm going to miss your momma she's my bestie now.

"She's coming with us get your shit and let's go now."

Get someone else to do in tiredddd I'll meet you in the car.

LEONNNNNNN. Hopefully, he can get them for me.
———————

Sinn here, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the collab of my books if you want to see both sides of the story read⏬