VII

Elijah POV
Awakened out of my sleep I woke up disoriented not knowing where I was.
I snitched my phone answering it groggily

"What?!"

"Is this Mr.Accardi?"

"Who's asking?"

"Umm well thi-"

"Can you speed this the hell up I don't have all day I don't even know where the hell I am!" I yell out looking around the pink room.

"This is Hilton Hospital I called you to let you know Amira has woken up from a coma.."

"What time is it?"

"4:56 am sir."

"Are visiting hours open right now?"

"Well no but I was hoping we could tal-"

"Then why even fucking bother calling if I can't see her right now." I say hanging up.

I need to get the hell outta here where am I?...

I grab my phone off the bed glancing at my phone to see a message from my brother.

2:36am Dante😒: way to go you left me here with no way home you drunk slut.

I decided to give Dante a call to come pick him up and check on the new shipment it took him a while answer.

"Hello?"

"I'm coming to get you, You have 15 minutes." I say bluntly before hanging up.

Fuck.

I grab all my belongings off the floor heading out of the bedroom door just before I was stopped by someone.

"Where are you going so fast it feels like you just got hereee" the blonde said leaning against the door naked.

"I'm leaving outta my way."

" Please stay I made u breakfast.."

"At 4 in the morning? Who are u my mother I hate breakfast anyways now move" I mumble out pushing her through the door.

—————————————————-
After dealing with some of the shipments those worthless fucks messed up I made my way to the hospital took me longer than I thought it was.

I made to Amira's room to see a women with short wavy hair.

"And who are you?"

"A friend of Amira's."

"Mm well Amira has never had friends you can leave"

"Who are you to tell me where the hell to g-"

"Her Mother."

"I don't give a dam-"

"Is everything okay in here?"

"Everything is fine continue"

"Well I'm Dr. Clerk and I have her results on the test we ran earlier"

"Amira will Need to stay with someone to help her out with physical therapy she will need to learn how to walk again."

"I have no room for her even if I did she wouldn't be staying with me again after what the fuck she did to my house"