VI

Elijah POV

"Ma non so cosa fare il nemico è ancora là fuori e mi serve un modo per contattare il padre e quando lo faccio è morto."

"Mio figlio si calmi e sai che non puoi parlare con tuo padre al momento che non è nemmeno in città e devi stare attento alla tua bocca."

"Comunque, perché ti serve."

"Nessun motivo, mamma, puoi solo fargli sapere che devo parlare con lui il prima possibile Parlerò con te più tardi ciao."
I hung up the phone and returned to my deep thoughts

I was really hoping that he was in town could really use him to find that little bitch that hurt Amira.
My people that work under me are being useful, but I might end up killing one of them if they keep testing my patience.

It's been 2 weeks she still hasn't woken up. I check up on her every once in awhile since she only had  two family members that comes to see her on the regular. I didn't think to check their background to figure out who they are.

I'll just ask her when she wakes up..

"Brother, I thought I'd find you here" he said grabbing my shoulder shaking me.

"Dante have you lost your mind ? You're never mentally stable. Why the hell are you touching me."

"Well who pissed in your coffee"

"The idiota people you hired to work for me. After my best hitman died, their not as useful as I need them to be."

"Aah pish posh.. enough talk of that, who's the beautiful girl in the hospital bed ?" he said making me raise a eyebrow while he looked at Amira's unconscious body.

"No one" I said bluntly

"If she's no one why the hell are you always here?"

"Dante.. How the fuck would you know that?!"

"I'm your brother I know everything." He said chuckling leaning on me

"Vaffanculo.." I grumble, growing annoyed I pushed his arm off my shoulder.

"Vaffanculo anche tu fratello, You know.. I still can't imagine how you must feel being shorter than your little brother, that's sad bro"  he teased

"Cagna, You're only 3 inches taller. Don't make me beat your ass again, right now is not the time to joke"

"Damn man you need some figa, you're too tense, you're going to go crazy if you don't get any."

"Dante get the fuck out, Ciao." I no longer felt like entertaining his antics

"Alright, Alright but that's not what I came here for. We gonna need more supplies down at the warehouse, business is going really slow and product is getting low, that's bad business man."

"Why the fuck didn't you say anything the first time?! Fottuto Idiota." I raged

"Because I wanted to annoy you, we haven't spoken in a long time dick head."

"Hm, I wonder who's fault that might be?"

"Yours."

"You know what, lets not talk about this right now. Let's go we got shit to do."

A few moments later..

Arriving at the warehouse that resided a couple hours away from the hospital, we walked in to see cocaine bricks split and spilled out of the crates and half of product gone from the last time I seen it.