XI

Elijah POV :

Me and Amira drove in comfortable silence I stressed about how my father would react to Amira.

I was in an arranged marriage at one point at a young age I didn't agree on.

he didn't like me with other females that weren't white very typical of the old bastard bitch.

" Elijah are you going to tell me where tf were going I've never been to your kidnapping at this point Deadass."

We are going to my parent's house for a while just to get away from all the drama.

"Well, shit I could've stayed home you not telling me shit about what you do .. it's like you leaving me In the dark.  me and you not dating anyways you never even asked me to be your girlfriend you might be in the fucking cartel and you not telling me shit."

"Dragging me in your bullshitt you sweet and all but you starting to piss me off real shi-"

Stop complaining I do not wanna hear that right now we can talk about it when we get to the house.

"Since you wanna talk about it later don't talk to me at all then."

About 30 minutes later I finally broke the silence.

Are you really about to act like this right?

No answer.

I'm sorry my love I wish I could tell you everything but there isn't much I can tell you without you getting hurt.

"Hurt? Nigga is that a threat just letting it be known I'll swerve this whole fucking car off the road and kill both of  U-"

No, it's not a threat damnit just drop the subject. She glared at me with crazy eyes as I pulled into the driveway.

We are here I'll get Leon to get the little things you have in the car I promise I'll buy you more.

Amira POV:
We finally arrived at the house I was in the mood Leon was getting my things out of the car I was capable of getting my shit.

I don't need a chaperone.

"What's wrong with you looking all stank-eyed?"

Leon, I'm not in the mood get out my face. I said walking behind Marcus into the house.

The house was big he got me thinking he finna kill me .. it's too much shit going on it's giving set up.

"MARCUS I missed you so much don't you ever leave without saying goodbye. she said gripping his face with an upset look.

I'm guessing that's his mother

"Yes momma I know I had business to handle I couldn't let it be known especially with that cross-eyed of husband of yours"

"Now Elijah... you know that's your father...  Anyways who's this beautiful young lady you've brought along I'm assuming your future wife."

"I need my grandkids before I get too damn old!"  I couldn't do anything but giggle at that statement.

"Momma no," he said laughing it was a nice sight to see I don't see him laugh much makes me happy even though I'm mad at him.