IV

" Amira wake up" I hear someone say shaking my body, lifting my head up to see Marcus.

"Are you just going to keep looking at me or do I have to drag you in your house?"

"No I'm very much capable of getting out myself"I say shaking my head.

"That's a lie Amore mio you were just slurring at your words like 30 minutes ago."

I gather all my things off the floor of his car.

"Okay well bye thank you for taking me home"

Then quickly thinking I had no recollection of telling him directions or where I stay.

"Wait- how the hell do you know where I live?" I say frowning.

"I have my ways amore" I look at him grinning at me like a idiot.

"Alright I have businesses to tend to and I can't have you just sitting here staring at me"

He says looking down at my phone

" What type of business? it's 4:00 in the morning.."

"That's for me to know and you to find out in the future."

"Future? Can you open the door so I can leave."

"Yes, actually I can" he unlocks the door and I step out carefully. "I'll text you later"

Marcus please, You don't even have my number...
I thought raising an eyebrow

"That's what you think" not bothering to listen to another word as I slammed the car door.

Finally making it up to my apartment, with the first thing that comes to my mind was to strip out of my clothes and take my ass to bed.

unlocking my phone going to iMessage to text Jasmine to see if she was okay.

Amira- hey I just wanted to tell you I made it home safe and wanted to check in on you.

Jasmine- yea I'm fine thanks for checking in on mee🥰

Amira- I had a fun time with you too I haven't been out in a while.

Jasmine- I'm glad you had a good time, girl I had turned around and you were no where to be found.

Amira- yesss girl I'm sorry, this nigga had got the fighting with someone I knew from a long time ago and he ended up taking me home.

Jasmine- Oohh 👀 so what happened after y'all left....

Amira-girl nothing my ass fell asleep i don't even know how he figured out where I live..

Jasmine- it's giving stalker vibes... I like it😮‍💨

Amira- lmaooo you know what, goodnight😭

Jasmine- okay love goodnight.

A few hours had passed by and I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. First thing that comes to mind is to look for my phone, when found I reached for it looking at the time.

9:24 A.M
I wasn't expecting to wake up early as this because the time that he dropped me off  was around 4:00 a.m.

After my morning routine I began slipping on my undergarments just before hearing someone banging on the front  door.

Give me a fuucking break
I thought rolling my eyes

"UGH I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU" I yell throughout the house stomping toward the front door.