V

10:06

I walk down the stairs of my apartment and to see Elijahoutside in a black Audi R8 .

It's giving extra but Im liking it.

I Grab my Dress making sure not to slam it in the door getting comfortable in his car.

"Hello Bellissima" he says licking his lips looking up from the road at me.

"Hi" I said shyly smiling growing nervous.

"Don't get all shy on me now" he said lifting my chin making me look at him.

"Let's get going before we're late"
He said speeding down the road he was driving way too fast for my liking as we sit in silence.

I decided to turn the radio up to break the silence as the song rumble throughout the car

After a quiet drive we arrived outside of this big lit up restaurant with long stairs and a big crystal chandelier, walking slowly taking in my surroundings I listen to the music play throughout the building.

I listen as people around us talk in low voices.

"Elijah this place is so pretty how did you find it" I said watching his face morph into mixed emotions.

"Just somewhere my grandmother use to take me as a child."

"Oh you must've really loved it here"

"I did, haven't been here in years though" he said grabbing my hand

"Wait, before we get seated can you take my picture please?"

"Sure Amore mio"

I made my way up the long white staircase looking down at him to take the picture.

After he takes my picture the waitress leads us to our table, we get seated but something that really caught my eye was the view by the window.

"Wow it's really pretty"I said adoring the sight of the city.

"I'm glad you like it" he said taking a swig of LOUIS XIII Remy that he specifically had placed at our reserved table.

"You've been a little quiet since we been here, why are you nervous?" He said smirking.

Its the fact that he knows I'm nervous that bothers me. He reads me all too well...

"Im not nervous at all"I said lifting my foot, playfully rubbing it against his leg.

"Your getting bold neonata, don't start something you can't finish .." he said sitting straight looking into my eyes full of lust