The Reunion

A/N: It's been a while. Sorry I took so long, and sorry this is kind of short for such a long wait. To be completely honest I just wasn't motivated enough to continue on this story. I much prefer reading fanfiction, rather than write it. However my fanfiction binge has reached it's limit, and I am now ready to continue this story.

The silence in the room was palpable. The tension could be cut with a knife, not unlike butter. However, no cuts were needed as Kai'sa swiftly walked over and smacked Y/N, frustration visible on her face.

"Four years! For four years, you haven't contacted a single one of us, not through text or call! And the first thing you say is 'Hey?!'"

Y/N held the rapidly reddening side of his face.

"I tried!" He replied. "But I couldn't get ahold of any of you. It's like you all changed numbers and didn't tell me."

"Strange," Akali remarked. "We tried to contact you with our new phone numbers, but no one answered..."

"Huh, strange. That's very...coincidental."

"Yup."

The silence reinserted itself, like an oblivious third wheel on that date you've never had cause you're here, reading this, and that says a lot... (A/N: of good things! You guys are great! But seriously you should probably open a window or something if you've been here for more than an hour.)

"Anyways, I guess you won a whole day with us, so we can use that to reconnect, huh?" Ahri commented.

"Yeah," Y/N said. "I guess we can. I've been wanting to talk with all of you for a while now."K/DA all nods while Vi stays silent.

Slowly, a slight croaking sound escapes Vi's mouth before it's overtaken by legitimate words. "Y-Y/N, you know ALL of K/DA?"

"Hmm? Yeah, you know I'm friends with Eve. Why are you so surprised?"

"Yeah, I knew you were friends with Evelynn, not all of K/DA! T-That's huge!"

"Urm," Kai'sa squirmed in her chair. "It's not that big of a deal. Is it?"

Ahri methodically rubbed her chin, "Well, I guess we are famous. So it may seem weird to have a non-famous friend. Especially with someone as lame as Y/N."

"Hey!" Y/N whined. "I'm not that lame..."

"No," Evelynn interjected. "You're pretty lame. Really disappointing, in all honesty."

Y/N slumps his shoulders and pouts while all the girls laugh around him.A few moments pass before Y/N raises another question. "So, what do you girls want to do tomorrow?"

Akali tilts her head and thinks for a few before answering. "I don't know. I just thought we'd just let the VIP choose."

"Well, if you are letting us choose, I could use some new clothes." Ahri says.

"I could also go for some new shoes." Evelynn agrees. Kai'sa nods along.

"Well then, I guess we can go to the supermall nearby, right Vi?" Y/N turns his head and looks at his pink-haired companion.

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Sweet!" Akali exclaimed. "Let's go to the mall!...wait, supermall?"

"Yeah," Vi replied. " It's a giant mall that's filled with everything you could think of. Almost all of the stores are the size of supermarkets, and there are over 200 of them in there. There's also a full-sized aquarium, amusement park, and the biggest food court in the world. You gotta visit it at least once while you're here near Piltover. It's the next city over, but it's a pretty quick ride there."

"Well, that settles it," Ahri declared. "We're heading over to the supermall tomorrow. It's getting pretty late though, the girls and I need to go home and rest up."

"Right," Y/N agreed. "Let's meet up here tomorrow."One by one, they all left the room and made their way home. All thinking about the events to come.

A/N: Sorry it's so short once again. And it's not my best work. I think I'll start working on the next chapter soon, but I have work tomorrow, and I want to try my hand at making mochi, so I'll probably be a little while. But writing this and finishing it has made me feel a little better. So I'll leave it at that. I'm thinking of starting other works. I've been watching a lot of Victorious, and for some reason want to write a male reader-insert with it. However I'm worried that it won't fit with some of the other stuff. What do you guys think?, on another note I'm also thinking of a Tokyo Ghoul or a Food Wars fic. Tell me your thoughts, and if you'd be interested in any of these? Anyways, you guys are awesome. Love ya! Goodday.