Hello...and Goodbye (Revamped)

A/N: I am back with the remade version! Wooooo. I do like this a little better. I changed the ages a bit, and now they're already friends. 

Y/N was a small child, small and frail. If Y/N was shipped overseas, he'd arrive with a fragile sticker placed on his body. However, while he might've been frail, Y/N was great at running. And now his skills were being put to the test against his main bully, Todd (A/N: sorry if your name is Todd, nothing against you, it's just a name).

Todd was a very violent kid. He was quick to anger, hard to please, and seemed to harbor a grudge against Y/N for whatever reason.

Y/N turned around a sharp corner and immediately dove for cover within a couple of bushes that surrounded a small clearing within the Ionian forest.

A couple of minutes passed until Todd walked into the middle of the clearing. "Come on out, shrimp! Let me pound you into dust!" he hollered.

Y/N's right eyebrow raised. 'Does he think I'm that stupid?' he thought to himself. He stayed quiet in hopes that Todd would get tired of waiting. Let it not be said that Y/N wasn't a patient child. However, the same could not be applied to Todd, who gave up looking around the clearing after a couple seconds.

"Dammit," Todd muttered to himself. "He must've run into the forest...whatever the monsters in there will eat him either way." Todd left, and Y/N sighed in relief, glad to finally be able to come out of the bushes that had scratched and torn at his skin.

Suddenly a mysterious figure decided to make itself known. "Heya!" said figured called out to Y/N, surprising him.

Y/N stumbled backward in shock before glaring at the person in front of him.

"Akali! I told you not to do that anymore," he growled out, glaring at his snickering friend. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Ah, I got tired of waiting for you so that we could meet up with the others," Akali replied. "I guess now I understand what took you so long." She glared in the direction Todd had gone.

"Ugh, please don't tell the other girls," Y/N begged.

"Why not Y/N?" Akali questioned. "Don't they deserve to know that you're being bullied?"

"They-they do, but I don't want to worry them with this. Todd isn't that big of a deal."

Akali raised an eyebrow, "Really? The dude's the size of a tank, and his fists are larger than your head. I think him wanting to beat your ass is a pretty big deal. Besides, you know we worry for you."

Before Y/N could issue out a response, a large screech interrupted their conversation. Heavy footsteps could be heard falling down upon the ground. The two kids dived into another bush, hoping that the monster would pass by. However, the creature stopped right in front of them. Its foot slamming into the ground, causing a small tremor. The kids hugged each other in terror as the monster's breathing got louder. It leaned down and turned its head, sniffing as it got closer to the bush. However, before it could get too close, Akali threw one of her kunai at the eye. Y/N and Akali burst out of the bush and began running as the creature stumbled around. They ran, hoping that they could escape the monster. However, unfortunately for the two, they ran into a dead end. The two children turned around, finally getting a good look at the creature.

"Holy..." Y/N trailed off, his eyes roving over the towering figure. His eyes passed over the large claws, roaming up the grey skin to the armored underbelly. Up the purple scales and moss on the back, up to the large glowing, narrowed eyes. "Shiiiiiit."