The Mall

A large building loomed over the group as they walked inside, the multitude of floors seemingly shooting up into infinity. A large open area greeted them as they walked within, a 3-tiered marble fountain placed right in the middle of the room. Large signs indicated the directions of the different sections of the mall. The mall was split into quarters and spanned a ginormous area.

Vi led the way as they went to the store section of the mall. A vast catacomb awaited them with stores lining every wall, ascending higher and higher, floor after floor. Vi turned around and addressed K/DA.

"Okay, everyone! Let's split up. Ahri, Evelynn, and Kai'sa, we can all go to the clothing department. Akali, what are you going to do?"

"Oh, I'll just follow Y/N around. I don't really want anything specific here." She replied.

"Oh, okay," Vi responded back. "Let's all meet up at the food court in...2 hours? Is that good?" She asked as she looked at the two.

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Totally."

"Alright! Let's go, girls!" Vi leads AKE away towards the clothing department. While Y/N and Akali head off to the electronics and tools section.

--------------

"So, what game are you looking for?" Akali asked while walking along with Y/N

"I'm looking for a game called Ghoul of Tokyo and another game called Settlement 6." (Here's another round of guess that game.)

"Oh, okay...soooooooo, how have you been?"

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked as he looked around the store.

"Well, like after you moved, like, uh, how has life been for you?"

"Uh, decent, I guess. I haven't really done anything grand or exciting since we moved."

"Oh, uh, how's your dad?"

"Uh." Y/N stops. "Good, I think..."

"What do you mean, 'I thi-'"

"Ah! Here they are." Y/n bends down and grabs the two games, turning around and heading towards the checkout counter.

"Hey, wait for me!" Akali shouts at him as she lightly jogs to catch up.

Y/n continued to ignore Akali while he walked forward, purchasing the games and walking out the door.

Akali continued to chase Y/N as he moved around the catacombic mall. Turning left, and left, and right, and left, and right, and right. Soon they emerged into a large courtyard, a field of chairs and tables laid before them.

"Hey!" The two turned as they heard someone shout out to them. Turning around, they see Vi waving at them, Kai'sa, Evelynn, and Ahri converse among themselves in the background. Y/N and Akali begin to walk over to greet the group.

"Oh, hey guys!" Ahri called out as she saw them walk towards the group. Evelynn and Kai'sa turned around to greet them.

"Hey," Akali called back. "How's it going? Did ya get what you needed?"

"Yeah," Evelynn replied. "We got it shipped back to the house, so we didn't have to carry it back all day. We got some stuff for you too."

"Oh, cool, thanks!"

"Did you get what you wanted, Y/N?" Kai'sa asked.

"Yeah, they had what I needed. So I'm happy."

"Well, that's good!"

"Yeah, so what do you guys want for lunch? They have tons of options here."