Contest

A/N: Hey all! This is a chapter with music in it! If you flame me for my music choice, well fuck you! Hope you all enjoy!

--Evelynn's POV--

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. That's what they all say, isn't it? But when life gives you prime man meat, what do you do with it? Why you savor every bite and make sure to have some whenever you can. At least that's the analogy going through my head as I walk with Y/N by my side. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him. We're friends, but I know a hunk when I see one and let me tell you, Y/N was a hunk. Six feet tall with vibrant H/C locks. Built but not too muscular, y'know? Lean! That's it he, was lean and muscular. Let's just say momma likes what she sees.

"So Y/N~," I say, I lean into him a bit, pressing my body close to his. What's the harm with a little teasing? I look up at his face to gauge his reaction. OMG! he looks like a tomato. His whole face is red. Ooooohhh~ this is gonna be fun.

--3rd Person POV--

And thus, Y/N's personal hell began as Evelynn began to rub herself against his side while making small talk.

'Must. Not. Get. Boner!' he thought as they walked through the halls together to the talent side of the school. The classes on the music side were all spaced apart and soundproofed so that they wouldn't bother the other. Let's just say when they didn't do that, the result wasn't pretty, and many went insane from the combined sounds. Why did everything in this universe turn into some kind of eldritch abomination? Y/N continued to walk Evelynn to her music classes, taking her from singing to piano and guitar. As they walked, they caught up with each other talking about what they've been up to and how they've been.

"I've just been in a constant state of singing and working after high school. It's been from band to band, to going solo, to meeting up with Ahri and, creating K/DA with her." Evelynn said.

"Must've been tiring," Y/N responded.

"Please, darling, do I look like the type of person to take it easy?" Evelynn tilted her glasses down while smirking.

Y/N chuckled. "Yeah, guess not."

Eve just crossed her arms under her bust, smirk still ever-present. Y/N looked down at his watch. 

"Oh," he commented. "We need to get to singing class." Evelynn followed him to the classroom, still trying to memorize the path.

"Well, darling," she started. "Can't wait to hear what your voice sounds like."

"Y-yeah."

--Music Class--

"Hello, class!" Their teacher greeted them.

Y/N's jaw dropped, and Evelynn's shades fell forward; there in front of them stood Ahri in a professor's outfit. The uniform, however, seemed a little...risque. She wore a lace halter top that showed off her midriff and ripped jeans. The only thing that seemed remotely professional was the lab coat she wore, and somehow she made that seem somewhat sexual. \

Of course, no one was complaining, except for the girls whose boyfriends were staring at Ahri with barely hidden lust

Of course, no one was complaining, except for the girls whose boyfriends were staring at Ahri with barely hidden lust. Of course, Ahri didn't notice the glares or drooling men. She instead focussed on Y/N and Evelynn, smirking at their looks of disbelief.

Y/N finally spoke, stuttering a bit. "S-so, w-why are you here? I thought you'd be a student...not a professor or anything."

"Oh! I was just as surprised as you," she exclaimed. "The school called me and asked me if I could teach singing. Apparently, some of the teachers and the principal are secretly huge fans of mine. Also cause I won the 2013 Pop Shines Awards as the most talented K-pop artist and stuff."

Evelynn rolled her eyes and sneered. "Yeah, this class is a waste of time."

Ahri glared at her. "What do you mean, 'a waste of time'? You get my precious input on your songs and singing. Isn't that something you should be grateful for?"

Most of the boys nodded their heads, which only proved to make Evelynn angrier.

"Please, you aren't that talented, darling. I already know most of your techniques, and you're hardly a better singer than me."

Ahri smirked. "Is that a challenge?" she asked.

Evelynn glared at her. "And what if it is?"

"Well then..." Ahri drawled. "Why don't we let the class decide?"

"Please," Evelynn scoffed. "I know a rigged contest when I see one. You've already got most of the male votes simply based on how slutty you dressed."

'You take that back whore!"

"Never!"

Before the two could resort to punches, Y/N stepped between them. "Enough!" He screamed. "I'll judge the two of you. I think the both of you can agree that I'm probably going to be the most impartial one here."

Evelynn and Ahri looked at each other before nodding. "Fine!" they both said at the same time.

"I'm going to get ready," Evelynn walked off to the back of the class to find something to sing.

"'Ready' to lose?" Ahri taunted.

Evelynn flipped her off as she continued walking away.