Y/N's Present Day Life (Revised)

A/N: Hey y'all. Remaking this stuff is not fun for me, who knew? But it will make it easier to write more so...silver lining eh? Anyways, enjoy lovelies!

Y/N woke up, his head pounding. Perhaps going to that party with Vi wasn't the best idea, huh? Why did he even go, he wondered. He didn't know anyone there, and neither did Vi. Weird. Y/N pulled out his phone, checking to see if he got any messages from all his one friend. None, oh well. Y/N looked up the news to see if anything with K/DA was going on right now. It was the only way Y/n could get any idea of what was happening with his old friends.

You may be wondering, 'Hey, Y/N? Why can't you just contact them?' And well, it's because they all got new phones at the same time and forgot each other's numbers. No, they did not have social media or, at least, a proper way to contact each other through social media. Y/N refused to allow people to call him a simp (imagine that there are no such thins as Dm's ik stupid I didn't think this through). They didn't have Discord back then either. Kinda weird how things turn out, huh?

Speaking of Discord, Y/N opened up the app to see if some of his gamer friends messaged him. (Y/N's gamer friends are stupid, not stupid. Just...stupid, y'know? So, he made it to where he doesn't get notifications from Discord.) Ah! One did, a person by the name D3VArulz.

--Text Convo.--

D3VA: Hey.

D3VA: Quick question, where do you live?

[U/N]: (A/N: Username) Piltover, near the academy. Y?

D3VA: Here

--Real World--

A link pops up on Y/N's phone. He quickly clicks it and is transported to a website with a picture of two tickets on a purple background. The captioning underneath said, "Congratulations, you have been gifted 2 VIP tickets to the K/DA concert in Piltover! Enjoy!"

--Text Convo--

[U/N]: Is this a joke?

D3VA: Nope. Take you and a friend. Enjoy yourself, okay?

[U/N]: Why did you do this?

D3VA: You pulled me out of a rough patch. I'm merely repaying a favor.

[U/N]: Um...do you live in Piltover?

D3VA: Nah, but I'm coming 4 the concert.

[U/N]: Do you maybe want to meet up after the concert? Just so I can thank you in person?

D3VA: Sure. See ya in a couple days then.

[U/N]: Yeah. Thanks.

--IRL--

Y/N flopped back onto his bed, headache gone. What a strange series of events. God, he needed a stiff drink. Instead, he got off his bed and poured himself a cup of concentrated cold brew coffee. He took a sip before hacking his throat out. "Ugh," he groaned. "That was probably not my best idea." Putting the coffee back into the fridge, Y/N walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

30 minutes later, Y/N slipped on his backpack and walked outside the front door. There Y/N's one and only friend, IRL, stood. Or rather, leaned as she slumped against the wall with her face buried in her phone. "Sup?" Y/N called out.

"Nothing," Vi responded, her face still buried in her phone. "What's up with you?"

Y/N shrugged. "Not much really, I guess."

Vi looked over her phone to Y/N, one eyebrow raised. "What do you mean 'I guess'?"

"Y'know. Just normal things with friends."