The plan.

That night I did not sleep at all. As soon as it was 3 o'clock in the morning I got up from my bed and headed to my mother's big trunk. There she kept all the money.I was impressed by how much money we had and the mother was not willing to put a small amount in the bag I asked for two years ago.I carefully closed the trunk after I had taken a large amount of money for my future trip.Then I quietly headed to the kitchen to prepare a meal. I felt so proud that I would leave my mother. But I was afraid. I was afraid for the difficulties the universe had prepared for me.
Out of the blue, I heard footsteps from above. I took off my shoes and started to accelerate my pace so that I could go out in the backyard and from there go to the train station.I grabbed my suitcase and went out the window in the backyard. I took a deep breath, put on my hat and from that moment my journey had begun.
It was about two hours on foot to go to the station. Luckily for me, a gentleman hosted me in his carriage.
When I arrived at the station my hands were cut off, it was so crowded. I remember I had gone to the station one more time to say goodbye to my father for a trip but then I was small and I was holding my mother's hand tightly.I took a deep breath again and without anyone realizing it I jumped into a wagon hoping to manage to leave the station unnoticed.
  Everything was going well. I was comfortable in the wagon until I heard something murmuring behind a pile of suitcases. I grabbed the umbrella I had with me and slowly approached the noise.I pushed the suitcases away with force and remained speechless in the spectacle I saw...