The Bloody Roses.

In the carriage that the kind gentleman had hosted me the day I run away!! I got up, put on my dress, brushed my hair with my fingers and went out into the hazy streets of London.I knew exactly where I had to go.

Josephin Marie Parker

My best friend. Josephine. She was the only person who kindly welcomed me to London. She came from a wealthy family. I worked in the shop of her mother Ann ,who sold cloth.She was a very beautiful girl tall enough with blond long hair. She liked girls. She said that they had a different grace from their nature.
  I knew that if I asked her anything she would not say no. Also her father,Leonard worked at the town hall and knew all the companies in London.When I got to the store, I immediately asked her mother where was Josephine.She said that she did not feel very well and that she was upstairs lying on her bed

She said that she did not feel very well and that she was upstairs lying on her bed

I quickly climbed the stairs to tell her the special news.I was quiet in her room. She had been ill for a few days. The doctors did not know the illness she had yet. I sat down and stroked her head. "Good morning, sleepping beauty!"I told her melodic.She opened her blue eyes and hugged me. "I missed you!" She said.I laughed. Although she was 2 years older than me, she behaved like a small child."I want you to do me a favor Josephine""Anything!she answered.I took out the paper with the bloody rose and showed it to her. "Do you know which company it belongs to"She rolled her eyes and said "Where did you find this ?!
I hesitated and told her in a low voice "it was my fathers"WHAT?immediately after she turned pale even more."The signal belonged to the company that had been in charge of killing Lord", she said in a whisper."To kill the LORD?"I repeated loudly."Shut up! they will hear us!"and she closed my mouth with her hand.
   I left the store after lunch. The rain had stopped but I did not care about anything but the shocked news I had heard. My father a murderer?Never.I went home but as soon as I opened the door a surprise was waiting for me ...