Month of sadness

Authors note:Hi guys this chapter contains depression so if you are in a sensible part of your life skip this and read it later bestie!<33

Neville's parents!We started running towards the wagons but they saw him. They saw Neville. No matter how much we ran, there was no reason. "It can't end like this".i told him crying."It will not end please if I marry Lady Katerine lena Dabtush do not hesitate to appear at my wedding I will be happy."Ye-e-s...i answered him wiping of some tears from my cheeks.I heard his mother take him by the arm and tap him lightly on the head.They got on a train and left. Did he leave forever?I did not know if I would see him again.I got on the train again and left for London. It was raining again in the city. But I did not need an umbrella, I probably did not care. I did not know what I was licking from my cheeks it was rain or tears?I got home and all I had to do was sleep in Neville's room. I was already missing him.What was more sad?He was the only person that I totally trusted and now he is gone.Maybe forever.I fell asleep and dreamed that all this is a lie.

November, 16 1850 London.

It had been about a month since Neville left. I had to work overtime to make ends meet.As always  I went to Ann's shop every morning to work.I could see from a far that the store was closed? I had overheard something? Could it be closed? But it was Monday and it had a lot of work.
I approached the door and started knocking like crazy "good morning is anyone there?i asked.Josephine's aunt Amelia opened the door. "Are you the nurse we asked for?she answered wiping up some sweat."No, Mrs. Amelia, I'm Lilith, Josephine's friend, and I work at the store too."Ohh Lilith,Josephine...is..."I realized that something was wrong with Josephine. I pushed Amelia and started running to Josephine's room. I arrived at the door. People gathered around my friend's bed, there were doctors who were taking her temperature.I approached and pushed some people to catch Josephine. She was completely white."My sleeping beauty...Josephine talk to me please"i told her in tears.I was not ready for this.She opened her beautiful eyes and caressed my cheek with her cold hand."Lilith,I want to tell you something ... even if I do not make it at all...promise me that you will not just exist ... you will live life and enjoy it for me. DID YOU UNDERSTAND?"she told me coughing."No please no do not leave me.PLEASEEE.I LOVE YOU JOSEPHINE."
It was too late she was dead.Her cold and soft hand fell on the bed.She was in pradise.I passed out.Next morning i woke up at my house.I did not get up from my bed i just cried,againnn, againnn and again.My life was over i did not want to live.I was alone....