Lord Neville Stephen Lytton.

He was a young man! He smiled at me and made an attempt to speak but without embarrassing I closed his mouth with my hand.He looked annoyed and tried to get my hand out. As soon as he succeeded he asked me quitely what I was looking for in the wagon with the suitcases. I turned my eyes trying to avoid eye contact. But I could not.His eyes were hazel and I could look at them for endless hours. His skin was clearer than mine. I was jealous. After a few minutes I answered him. I told him that I would leave my mother forever.Then he did something I did not expect, he laughed.Laugh? Did I mess with my hair?
He looked at me and asked me what my name was.I was not sure if I should say my normal name. I sat down and thought about it for 2 whole minutes. Until I made a decision. "They call me Lilith"."My name is Neville".he said righ after.the trip was boring. Where and when we looked at each other and exchanged some conversations.But I understood that he had also run away.What impressed me about the young man was his clothes.They looked expensive and stately in addition to his tired face and tangled, messy hair.As soon as the train stopped at the first stop he asked me where I was going. I answered him quickly in London.He then grabbed my hand and said "this is our stop" then we jumped from the wagon falling to the cement and no longer to the green grass of the countryside.I did it. I was in London, with an unknown person who for some strange reason ,I trusted.