The day that ive been waiting for.

I carefully got off the wagon and started running with my beautiful dress crossing the flowers of the countryside.I was so happy.Without realizing it, I reached my father's meadow.I started looking here and there to find him. 
Until I saw him. I saw Neville sitting among some lavender and humming a melody of a song.

 I saw Neville sitting among some lavender and humming a melody of a song

I went and sat next to him. "Sir, I think they are looking" for you " I told him in a heavy voice to scare him. He shook but as soon as he looked at me he hugged me. I missed him a lot."I knew you would find me. You are so smart! I missed you so much Lilith."He told me looking straight into my eyes." Neville they  are looking for you ... If they find you again? They will not let you get in touch with other people". I told him with anxiety painted on my face.Neville got up and held out his hand to motivate me to get up too. "Lilith I do not know how to tell you I have always had feelings for you, even if they find me I will not forget you. I will run away again and again and again to be with you.I did not know what to say, all I did was hug him. I loved him too."I swear  if they find me and do not let me see you I will leave and they may not see me again."he told me holding my hands.

"he told me holding my hands

I stood a little thoughtful. I had heard this somewhere before .... "BUT OF COURSE!" I shouted with joy."The last sentence in the diary of my beloved father!"I opened my purse and took it out. Neville was looking at me strangely. "What do you mean?" he said, looking at the diary. "My father did not die."He run away  just like us!
Neville was still looking at me strangely "how you came to this conclusion"he asked me as he followed me from behind."At first I thought that the last sentence "And they may not see me again" referred to his death but in reality he run away."i told him as i took of my shoes to run more comfortable.Neville's face lit up "of course!" that's why they never found his body! You are brilliant!But let me ask where are we going now?"To the only person who knew my father well. To my mother." I told him holding his hand and facing him anxiously.

Ooof part 15!I cant believe it♡!