the other killers.

Saturday, October 17, 1850

The next morning I did not miss a minute. I went to the library and did my research.Then i came home.The information that was said about the bloody roses was very few and insignificant.Until my eye fell on an article in an 1843 newspaper.The article said:
"Συνάντηση των ματωμένων ρόδων στης δύο το μεσημέρι στο εργαστήρι του Τζο Ρίστερ"(meeting Bloody roses at Joe Risters house).Greek.My father knew Greek. It was his favorite language. He said that he had a very developed vocabulary.Very few people knew Greek at that time in London. So I knew where to look.At the town hall, I would look for Joe Rister's name and find where he lives.Then I would ask him about the company and more importantly about my father.First I do everything I hear a familiar voice. "Good morning. What do we have for breakfast?It was Neville. His hair was tangled and he yawned grabbing my shoulder.I let out a laugh. "Let me fix your hair. I stood in front of him at a distance and untangled his hair with my fingers. He was looking at me and smiling.Then he said something that surprised me "You are very beautiful"I blushed. I took a step back and hesitated to speak after a while he got a low thank you."So what are you doing this early in the morning?"he asked me going to the kitchen to eat."I found something about my father."i answered him"Thats amazing!He said, throwing some cookies at his mouth"Neville, he was working for an organization to kill the Lord" I told him in tears.He dropped his cookie and came up to me. "Really? It may be a misunderstanding."No Neville". I showed him the newspaper and the Greek article. My father may have been a murderer and he had other possible killers too.

 My father may have been a murderer and he had other possible killers too