Room of conversations.

There was only one bed in the room! I started to lose my mind, I was ready to go down to the reception and demand a room with two beds but Neville prevented me from leaving."It's late and we are both very tired from the trip," he said. I agreed and asked how would we sleep since there was only one bed.He went to the closet, took out a clean blanket and put it on the floor. "There I will sleep, you in bed" he said and lay down.I was finally impressed he had a little politeness in him.
It was two o'clock at night. I could not sleep, I felt very bad.I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen upstairs to drink some water.As I climbed the stairs I noticed Neville. He was so sweet when he slept. I do not remember how long I looked at him until he woke up. "Cant sleep?he said."Yes i woke up to drink some water"i answered him and I sat on the stairs I had a terrible headache.He got up and sat down next to me. "Are you okay? If you want we can talk until we fall asleep."He grabbed a blanket and sat down next to me. I was lucky. I was lucky to meet Neville for many reasons.We sat for hours and talked. He was very funny and charming .shortly before I fell asleep he told me the most shocking news I could hear ...He was an aristocrat! His mom had forced him to marry a girl for her property and he ran away.After that my eyelids started to close but I remembered everything in the morning...

After that my eyelids started to close but I remembered everything in the morning