f o u r t e e n

Rosario and I were currently waiting outside the club. There was a long line, as expected.

"This club is packed girl" she said. "I know right? I assumed it wouldn't be too packed since it's still new, but I guess people loved how pretty it is"

"Is it really all that?" She questioned. "Definitely. It's worth the wait, I promise"

"Excuse me" Someone called out to us. We turned towards his direction and found out that it was one of the bouncers.

"The boss wants you to go in" he continued. "Which boss?" Rosario and I asked at the same time.

I don't know anyone that owns this club.

"He says his identity would like to remain anonymous." Okay, what the hell.

I turned to Rosario and we were both communicating through our eyes.

'Should we go in?'

'I mean it sounds pretty weird but fuck yeah, we were gonna go in either way, but now we can go in for free.'

"Okay, we're coming" I told the bouncer. When we reached the front, he gave us these little pins that said 'Vip' and he advised us to pin it to our bodies or put it in our purses.

We nodded and walked into the club. It was every adjective i used to describe it and more. The interior was simply stunning.

Whoever this 'boss' is, he sure has class.

"This place is beautiful T." Rosario exclaimed. "I told you!" I replied.

"Okay, drinks first!" She dragged me towards the bar and we both sat down on some high stools while we waited to be served.

"Did you tell Xander about where you were going?" She asked. "Yeah, why?"

"Girl you're in love with that man"

"I never said that I wasn't, I just said that I was tired. We're both hurting each other, I'm probably hurting him more than he's hurting me though." I ranted.

"The first step to progress or recovery is acceptance. If you've acknowledged that you've fucked up, then that's a huge step, and I'm proud of you"

"Yeah but what do I do now?" I asked. "Y'all need to sit down and talk, first of all. You always say communication is key but your communication skills are pretty shitty."

"Plus there's a difference with communicating your feelings and also comprehending your partners feelings. Communication is nothing without comprehension."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. "Jesus, when did you get so wise."

"The single ones always are. Mostly because we aren't in relationships so we have time to observe others and take notes. Or at least that's what I do."

"Your future lover is one lucky bitch." I replied. She laughed and responded "They truly are."

"Hey! What can I get for you ladies?" A pretty red head voiced. She definitely had Asian roots.

"What do you recommend that we get?" Rosario asked. She was flirting.

"It's up to you, but my favorite right now is sex on the beach."

"Oh really? Okay then. I'd like one sex on the beach and four shots of vodka."

"Coming right up." The bartender was about to leave until Rosario called her back. "Oh and when you're done with those, I'd also like your number."

Jesus Christ that was bold.

The girl winked at Rosario and continued walking away to get our drinks.